Is this a good thing

corrina

morning, well after weigh in last night my oh and me had a takeaway, we had mixed kebab, salad and chips with garlic mayo, and i ate some chips and some of he mixed kebab with the garlic mayo and can i just say that that after i ate it i felt sick and this morning i still do, im guessing my pallet no longer likes, grease laden food, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i think, anyone else find this happening to them xxxxxxx

:sign0163::sick0019:

Yes I have! I had a treat day with Mum once Saturday and I felt rotten afterwards. Don't get me wrong, some treats don't, but I agree that greasy foods make me feel awful. And they don't keep hunger at bay either.

I agree, it's a good thing...makes you stop and think things through before acting :D

Yep - this has happened to me too - I was craving a victoria sponge, bought one to eat after weigh in, took one bite & the fat & sugar made me feel so sick I didn't bother and haven't since!

I really fancied a chippy and when I was eating it all I could taste was grease and after it left horrid taste in my mouth.

Yes, a definate horrid taste and smell with anything greasy now...ugh!!!

I went for an Indian meal last night with Hubby (well within my syns!!), as it wasnt my usual greasy dish, I feel really good this morning. I also stopped when I felt full instead of trying to cram everything in as "I had accounted for the syns and will jolly well eat them!"
As a result, I probably had a third of the syns and had a lovely meal and time with Hubby.

Yep - I react quite badly to greasy, high fat stuff too.

Sugar however, is different. I get bizarre cravings for sweeties. Not chocolate so much, but things like milk bottles and cola bottles...especially fizzy sweets...and I haven't really got a sweet tooth! :confused:

Yep - I react quite badly to greasy, high fat stuff too.

Sugar however, is different. I get bizarre cravings for sweeties. Not chocolate so much, but things like milk bottles and cola bottles...especially fizzy sweets...and I haven't really got a sweet tooth! :confused:

Me too! It's not the choccy cravings for me either. I crave sweets or crisps - luckily I like French Fries so I can have them easily. I love strawberry laces and fizzy fish...and flying saucers! Oh my...

Back