Is this a green day? (newbie from EE)

pixie-gem

Gold Member
I think today has turned into a green day somehow lol :confused:

B - banana & mullerlight, 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa)

S - 2 apples

L - chicken omelette (50g chicken)

S - 2 satsumas

D - new potatoes, carrot, beetroot, 45g r/f cheese (hexa) wholemeal roll (hexb)

Syns - 12 tictacs, 15g flora extra light

Total 2.5 (plus curly wurly later @ 6)

Am i right in thinking this is a green day?, my intention was red lol, but i kinda just went with what i fancied..

Thanks for looking x

(oh i have one hexb left and about 150mls milk left so supper of shreddies i think later x)

If u had fruit or veg with or straight after ur lunch you could make it an extra easy day then u can snack on both red or green foods later if ur hungry but u will have to syn one of ur hex a x

If u had fruit or veg with or straight after ur lunch you could make it an extra easy day then u can snack on both red or green foods later if ur hungry but u will have to syn one of ur hex a x

I had the banana as breakfast and the fruit was before lunch and dinner, dinner also had a little veg too.
I am stuffed so i should be fine and i still have a few syns left for later.

My plan was red, what could i do differently for tomorrow for it to be red? I have Spaghetti Bolognese moro if that makes a difference? Altho i think i remember reading that 35g dried pasta is a hexb which is dinky!

Sorry for all the questions and thanks :) x

Would u not be better off with extra easy thn?

If not I would have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast or a full fry up with the bacon and egg with toast heb
Or omlette with hea

Then at lunch have a chicken salad or a ham abd cheese roll if u didn't use heb it at breakfast with a fruit salad and yog

Then have ur spag bol but yeah hardly any pasta allowed :-(

You would be better off with extra easy plan x

Would u not be better off with extra easy thn?

If not I would have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast or a full fry up with the bacon and egg with toast heb
Or omlette with hea

Then at lunch have a chicken salad or a ham abd cheese roll if u didn't use heb it at breakfast with a fruit salad and yog

Then have ur spag bol but yeah hardly any pasta allowed :-(

You would be better off with extra easy plan x

I like EE but reallu struggle with the superfree at lunch and brekkie, no prob at dinner time, and just fruit...will stick with it for another week til i get my head round the differences of red & green. Cheers for your help :D X

Hi if your have bolognese tomo you could have it as a green day as one of your b choices can be the mince pg 29 in book
xx

Back