Is this for real? Am i doing this right?

Ok so i am finding this too good to be true after being on cd years ago.
am i doing this right?
i MRP in the morning 1 at lunch 1 for dinner 200g allowable veg 100g allowable protein plus 140ml skimmed milk?
I am on day 2 and dont feel hungry at all! whats going on. surely you dont get as good weight loss as the other vlcd like CD's SS+ or CD step 1?
Am i doing this right and will i still get good weight loss even if i have 2 'meal' packs a day?
Sorry just really confused and worried its not going to work
xx

Sounds like your missing one hunny, unless its the way I'm reading it

You need 3 packs and protein or
4 packs (veg & milk optional on both)

Make sure you have the full amounts and it will work hun :) Xx

Oh dear i ment 1 MRP in morning not i lol. not looking what i am typing. Do you get good losses on this diet doing 3 MRP + protein + Veg + Skimmed milk???? im a large lady weighing in at 20st 8lb
xx

You are having the right amount - 3 packs plus protein plus optional veg plus optional milk. You will still get good losses - you're only having around 650 calories a day and will go into ketosis. I have been on a mixture of LL and SnS and started not far off you at 19 stone 4. SnS is fantastic isn't it?!

Yep, that's right! Great isn't it. The hardest part is resisting the cravings. Good luck to you!

edit: by the way I find I lose better on 4 packs plus optional veg and optional milk but I know plenty who lose doing it the three pack plus protein way.

Thank you everyone
Yes i think its great hope i have good losses too, just seems to good to be true after doing CD years ago with 3 shakes a day
Fingers crossed this works for me only day 2 for me
gonna look at ordering a moth when my trial box is near the end xxx

Back