Is this furry tongue?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by courtneysmummy, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. courtneysmummy

courtneysmummy Trying to lose weight

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My tongue is really white and has little cracks in it. Is this what furry tongue is? If so, when does it usually go away or do you have it for the whole diet? If not, does anyone know what it is?

Thanks in advance x :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dolly2

Dolly2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    welcome to the world of furry tongue! Or at least that is what i have and have presumed that is what everyone is going on about....I also need to know if it lasts the whole diet? I have tried brushing it/ scraping it to no avail so just am careful when i laugh not to waggle it about as i also suffer a bit with the ketosis breath......which must scare the wits outta my kids :)

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have the ketosis breath , i cant stand it and try not to get to close to people just in case the faint with my stinky breath ! In a way it also lets me know im in ketosis so if you havent got the strips this will be the signs .

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes that is furry tongue, if you're prone to it, you could have it for most of the diet time, drinking extra water helps reduce it, but I also find it useful to use a medicated mouthwash rather than the regular kind.

6. courtneysmummy

courtneysmummy Trying to lose weight

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

thanks for the replies and confirming what I thought it was. It's actually quite annoying as it's really dry feeling. I will try drink more water from now on (I can just about manage what I should drink). x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.