is this happening to anyone else????

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
i have noticed since i started LT (I KNOW ITS GROSS! SORRY!) but my nose is permanely runnung!! i do not have a cold or anything but its driving me nuts its very embarrasing (sniff sniff!!)...is anyone else suffering with this??? or is it just me who has a snotty :cry:nose!!:(

Well you know when you have a cold you have to avoid dairy products because they produce mucous. The Lipotrim has dairy in its ingredients so if you are not used to a lot of dairy foods normally before Lipotrim, you may be slightly more susceptible to dairy. Just my opinion, not sure if it would be backed up by fact.

I haven't got it but my sister died with sinus problems while on LT due to all the dairy in it. Hope your feeling better soon.....runny noses can be such a pain!

Omg I read your post wrong and thought you meant she died because of sinus problems!!

I read it the same way Chelly, I hope Sara didn't mean it that way.! :(

oh my god have i read your post right sarah??? i know im a few days late on this reply but is that spelt right???

Crikey!!!.....i hope you mean she suffered really bad with sinus problems and not..died?! xx

:eek::eek::eek: My god....I hope that was a typo too...if it wasn't I don't know what to say :cry:

Just found this on a website :

''

Two things that commonly keep the sinus from draining well are tobacco smoke and dryness. Nicotine paralyzes the cells that sweep out the dust and germ-laden mucus, and dryness makes that mucus drier and stickier. When you're outside in a hot and dry place, the mucus in your nose turns dry, hard, and sticky. Your sinuses are designed to move moist, liquid mucus; not rocks. If the opening to the sinus is blocked by one of these chunks of dried mucus, the problems get worse quickly. Cells that produce mucus keep on doing so, even when the sinus doesn't drain normally. This increases pressure, and the pressure causes pain. And, a pool of stagnant mucus in your sinus is ripe for infection. There's nothing more appetizing to a germ than a pool of stagnant mucus. Yum! ''

Another reason to drink the water! xxx

:eek: yuck yuck yuck!! im sipping (and dripping!!:tear_drop::tear_drop: lol) as we speak!!!! thanks for advice x

i have noticed since i started LT (I KNOW ITS GROSS! SORRY!) but my nose is permanely runnung!! i do not have a cold or anything but its driving me nuts its very embarrasing (sniff sniff!!)...is anyone else suffering with this??? or is it just me who has a snotty :cry:nose!!:(

OMG mine won't stop running either, I've a permanent dew drop on the end of my nose x

thank god for that ha ha thought it was just me!!! its so embarrasing isnt it x

Back