Extra Easy Is this my life forever?

Did you enjoy your combat tonight hun? I'm just back from mine. Just waiting for my tea to finish off in the oven, mmm x

Did you enjoy your combat tonight hun? I'm just back from mine. Just waiting for my tea to finish off in the oven, mmm x

Yeah was good. Only just made it by skin of my teeth. I need to sit down and do a food list as I'm eating on the hop. Did you?? X

Yeah it was good to be back! I really enjoyed its and felt like I burnt off some negative energy if nothing else x

I'm doing a lot of combat at min, need to mix it up a bit!!! X

Our Combat class has just changed, it's updated every 3 months so that keeps it fresh. Tomorrow I'm going to do either Bums, Legs & Tums or CXWORX :) x

Our Combat class has just changed, it's updated every 3 months so that keeps it fresh. Tomorrow I'm going to do either Bums, Legs & Tums or CXWORX :) x

Yeah mine has, the one with fire starter in?? Lots of legs in this new one!! We don't have loads of les mills, pump, attack, combat. Do dance fit with my friend which I love! I might start running again. I'm sat with my books out getting planned and organised for the week ahead!! X

Yeah mine has, the one with fire starter in?? Lots of legs in this new one!! We don't have loads of les mills, pump, attack, combat. Do dance fit with my friend which I love! I might start running again. I'm sat with my books out getting planned and organised for the week ahead!! X

Yeah, that's the one! I do like it but I must admit I prefer the older ones. They're more fun and I feel like they worked me harder. But still really enjoying it!

What's dance fit? Is that a class? I used to do a lot of stuff on the Wii at home, Just Dance and what not. So I might start doing some more of that again too!

Love the planning!! That's the best thing you can do I think. I sit down every Tuesday night after group and draw up a food plan for the week. Then it's just a case of sticking to it :giggle: x

What's CXWORX like?

I love it! It's a 30 minute workout which focuses on your Core muscles. So it's a lot of planking, using a tube and weight. Squats, lunges, etc. Really good! :)

Dance fit is really les mills body jam. Really dancy. New one has usher scream in it!!! I prefer the older ones as music is better on them and thats a massive part of what pushes me. The really uplifting ones at the end!! I've wrote a few meals down so just going to order on line. It's taking over my life at min cos I'm not in control, so it's all I'm thinking about. It's week before star week and it's my worst week. X

Dance fit is really les mills body jam. Really dancy. New one has usher scream in it!!! I prefer the older ones as music is better on them and thats a massive part of what pushes me. The really uplifting ones at the end!! I've wrote a few meals down so just going to order on line. It's taking over my life at min cos I'm not in control, so it's all I'm thinking about. It's week before star week and it's my worst week. X

Oooh, I've never heard of that one before!! It's not one that our gym does. To be honest though I'm not much of a dancey person. I used to do Bokwa and that was about as dancey as it gets for me. Just the thought of a dance class or even Zumba makes me cringe lol! I don't have enough coordination.

Star week is a tough one for everyone. Luckily for me I don't get it as I have the implant, but I do sometimes wonder if weeks where I've struggled it could be something to do with it being due? Like last week I really fell off the rails. It was the worst week I've had in such a long long time! I had literally 2 days on plan and the other 5 were majorly off, with me craving bread, crisps, biscuits and lots of chocolate!

I'm sure your planning and determination this week will get you through it. What's helping me this week is a really awful before picture I was tagged in on Tuesday night. This morning I walked past the bakery in tesco and was really really tempted by the chocolate croissants. I took my phone out and had a look at the before picture, turned around and walked away from the bakery. The photo and the thought of ever looking like that again was enough to put me off. Maybe you could do something similar when temptation arises? x

thanks guys - this is EXACTLY how i am feeling at the moment, and reading your words kidna gives me faith. I havent posted on here in a looong time, so think its fate today i looked and found exactly what i was looking for.

I do alot of the classes mentioned, combat, attack, pump and i spin also. I think my 'faith' was lost as 3 weeks on the trot i STS after working my butt off at the gym. It feels like why am I bothering when other people do no exercise and loose loads! i have lost inchase, but i keep forgettimng that as it feels like its all about the numbers on the scale. I have lost 8lb in 13 weeks, and am a slow looser. sometimes feel like i will never get there.

Just wanted to send hugs and good thoughts to you all, we CAN do this if we believe. And I think your losses ladies prove you certainely can do it!
xxx

thanks guys - this is EXACTLY how i am feeling at the moment, and reading your words kidna gives me faith. I havent posted on here in a looong time, so think its fate today i looked and found exactly what i was looking for.

I do alot of the classes mentioned, combat, attack, pump and i spin also. I think my 'faith' was lost as 3 weeks on the trot i STS after working my butt off at the gym. It feels like why am I bothering when other people do no exercise and loose loads! i have lost inchase, but i keep forgettimng that as it feels like its all about the numbers on the scale. I have lost 8lb in 13 weeks, and am a slow looser. sometimes feel like i will never get there.

Just wanted to send hugs and good thoughts to you all, we CAN do this if we believe. And I think your losses ladies prove you certainely can do it!
xxx

My first week joining the gym I actually gained 1lb! I'd been super good all week (apart from one night out) and had worked my socks off all week. It was really disheartening. But the week after that, I lost 3lb! I'm also getting measured every 4 weeks, and so far (am in my 5th week now so have been re-measured once) I've lost almost 5 inches overall! So just stick with it. The numbers on the scales are not the only thing to go off. Don't forget, it's about how you feel too. I bet you feel loads better for going to the gym? And like you say, you've lost inches! Try and focus on that, and dont give up xx

xxx

Hey!

I think when your paying someone to weigh you and your being supported or congratulated on your weight loss it's very easy to forgot about the inches. Although I'm losing and then putting on snd in this cycle Iam getting compliments about losing weight and that's the difference but still I want to see the numbers going down. I'm healthier and feel the great after a class. Keep with it and now we found each other we can keep each other motivated. I'm just planning today as ran out of foods and then I'm going to give it my all (again)!! Lol x

Oh had a horrid day. It's week before star week, can't stop having a downer today!!! Want to scream, shout and let it all out as the song goes!!!!! Think I'd go for a run if it wasn't late!!!! Think I'd out run rocky, way I feel tonight!!! Anyone else get like this??? Usually I'm a level headed person but this one day or two I could turn into mrs hulk!!!!! Gggggggrrrrr!!!

I think u just need to identify your main reason for wanting to do this, and literally stick it to the front of your mind! Put it on the fridge, on a note in your purse, anything! I always remind myself that 'I don't need to eat that the guilt after its gone in 5 seconds is going to haunt me' I also try to imagine tempting food as being really disgusting! I always keep my fruit bowl full and buy fruits I LOVE more than muffins and cookies lol. Gorge on fruit and vegetable casseroles, and remember you're setting yourself up for a healthy, active and happy life. I just try to imagine the smile ill have on my face on a body I'm really happy with in a lifestyle to be proud of. And also imagine my friends gorging on fat ridden foods and what a shame it is that they put junk in their bodies 24/7!

I think u just need to identify your main reason for wanting to do this, and literally stick it to the front of your mind! Put it on the fridge, on a note in your purse, anything! I always remind myself that 'I don't need to eat that the guilt after its gone in 5 seconds is going to haunt me' I also try to imagine tempting food as being really disgusting! I always keep my fruit bowl full and buy fruits I LOVE more than muffins and cookies lol. Gorge on fruit and vegetable casseroles, and remember you're setting yourself up for a healthy, active and happy life. I just try to imagine the smile ill have on my face on a body I'm really happy with in a lifestyle to be proud of. And also imagine my friends gorging on fat ridden foods and what a shame it is that they put junk in their bodies 24/7!

I do all that, but it doesn't always work. I've been shopping today, plan plan plan!!!! I WILL get it off!! The most I can in 4 weeks!!! X

Well. All organised and ready to give it my all this week!! Didn't go to weigh in this morning as I have started my monthly and on top of how I've been feeling I didn't or could bear a gain. I'm not cheating myself I know how out of control I've been. I'm off to see lion king Tom and we are going to Jamie's Oliver's restaurant.. I will enjoy that but won't go mad. I'm ready for the week ahead, all planned and prepared!!!! That's a start!! X

xxx

Hey how you getting on x

Back