Is this my punishment?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    After having a major row with the OH on thursday, not talking to him and being really horrible - so he suffers !!!:copon:
    (he was late home from work)
    carried it over on friday, daughter phoned him and told him to go to asda to get them 12 roses for £2.... He didnt he went to rip of TESCO and got one of their finest single rose £4 !! a box of ferrero rocher and a card- boy was I mad - wasting money so I was really grumpy !!
    We spent most of saturday morning moaning(well me mainly !):copon:-
    went shopping to asda (12 roses were really bad quality) came home - had a go at daughter for phoning him, we had tea,watched telly had a shower, went to bed- Ignoring him..
    Woke up this morning and I reckon him 'UP THERE'
    has had enough and given me punishment --- I can hardly talk !!:eek:
    My voice has gone !! -stop laughing- its not funny!!
    Hes calling me squeak, Ive tried coughing thats no good, oh great.
    You can see it now ....or rather hear it -over the tannoy at Tesco tommorow....
    'Good afternoon customers...:sick::argh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.