1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this my punishment?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    After having a major row with the OH on thursday, not talking to him and being really horrible - so he suffers !!!:copon:
    (he was late home from work)
    carried it over on friday, daughter phoned him and told him to go to asda to get them 12 roses for £2.... He didnt he went to rip of TESCO and got one of their finest single rose £4 !! a box of ferrero rocher and a card- boy was I mad - wasting money so I was really grumpy !!
    We spent most of saturday morning moaning(well me mainly !):copon:-
    went shopping to asda (12 roses were really bad quality) came home - had a go at daughter for phoning him, we had tea,watched telly had a shower, went to bed- Ignoring him..
    Woke up this morning and I reckon him 'UP THERE'
    has had enough and given me punishment --- I can hardly talk !!:eek:
    My voice has gone !! -stop laughing- its not funny!!
    Hes calling me squeak, Ive tried coughing thats no good, oh great.
    You can see it now ....or rather hear it -over the tannoy at Tesco tommorow....
    'Good afternoon customers...:sick::argh:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.