Is This Normal

I am on day 4/5 of SS and I am already noticing major changes in the way I look. I lost 10 pounds last week on 1200 and am now in Ketosis. But one thing I have noticed is that my stomach seem firmer and lumpy and bumpy. Is this normal, usually it is like a jelly and yet now it is quite hard all over.

Is this a sign of all the good stuff that is going on inside or is it just my imagination.

Anyone have this happen to them??

I think mine was the other way around. It was firm to start with and then went like jelly as I lost the weight.

I do remember it being 'lumpy' though.

Well done on the weight loss so far. 10lbs on 1200 is brill!!

HI,
I have little fatty lumps all over my tummy and rib cage. Got so worried I went to see the quack! He said that it is typical of weight loss, and is just fatty bits! Wish my tummy was firm! currently resembles stretch marked play doh!!

I I have not noticed lumps or bumps:rolleyes:

But certainly my belly is getting firmer and this is only after nearly nine days of step 2.

Once I come off high carb foods my face does change drastically for the better I might add.

My skin becomes smoother and a more even colour and I no longer have puffy eyes.

You would think this would be enough to keep away from crap for the rest of my life.:cry:

Well done on your 10lbs. off on 1200 step 4.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

I I have not noticed lumps or bumps:rolleyes:

But certainly my belly is getting firmer and this is only after nearly nine days of step 2.

Once I come off high carb foods my face does change drastically for the better I might add.

My skin becomes smoother and a more even colour and I no longer have puffy eyes.

You would think this would be enough to keep away from crap for the rest of my life.:cry:

Well done on your 10lbs. off on 1200 step 4.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Thats so strange Mini I am exactley the same!
My face becomes puffy, round and owl-like as soon as I look at a slice of bread :cry:

Back