Is This Normal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onephatdiva, 3 June 2007 Social URL.

1. onephatdiva

onephatdiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on day 4/5 of SS and I am already noticing major changes in the way I look. I lost 10 pounds last week on 1200 and am now in Ketosis. But one thing I have noticed is that my stomach seem firmer and lumpy and bumpy. Is this normal, usually it is like a jelly and yet now it is quite hard all over.

Is this a sign of all the good stuff that is going on inside or is it just my imagination.

Anyone have this happen to them??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I think mine was the other way around. It was firm to start with and then went like jelly as I lost the weight.

I do remember it being 'lumpy' though.

Well done on the weight loss so far. 10lbs on 1200 is brill!!

4. minime100

minime100 Full Member

HI,
    I have little fatty lumps all over my tummy and rib cage. Got so worried I went to see the quack! He said that it is typical of weight loss, and is just fatty bits! Wish my tummy was firm! currently resembles stretch marked play doh!!

5. onephatdiva

onephatdiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the replies, it has put my mind at rest.

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I I have not noticed lumps or bumps:rolleyes:

But certainly my belly is getting firmer and this is only after nearly nine days of step 2.

Once I come off high carb foods my face does change drastically for the better I might add.

My skin becomes smoother and a more even colour and I no longer have puffy eyes.

You would think this would be enough to keep away from crap for the rest of my life.:cry:

Well done on your 10lbs. off on 1200 step 4.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

7. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Thats so strange Mini I am exactley the same!
    My face becomes puffy, round and owl-like as soon as I look at a slice of bread :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.