Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pumpkin31, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pumpkin31

Pumpkin31 Full Member

I'm on day 6 of 2 cd's a day and small meal in evening (step 3). Not allowed to go any lower than that. But I don't feel like I'm loosing weight? Not weighing in until Monday but at the moment really don't feel any different. Apart from weeing a lot more cos of the water. When do you normal start to feel the weight loss?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    it's a hard question because as you get smaller you still feel the same but the clothes are smaller. for example by the end of the day i always feel bloated and as if i'm going to burst out of my clothes. it's the amount of stuff you drink all day. take hold of the morning feeling, after your first wee :)

you will be loosing weight. a personal can hold up to 10lbs of excess water that is why the first week on a diet gives you a good loss on most occasions.

hope this helps.
  4. Pumpkin31

Pumpkin31 Full Member

Thank you. Thats really encouraging. I will persevere and pray Monday is a good weight loss

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.