Total Solution is this normal ???

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MrsPage2B, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Diet:
    Exante diet
    yesterday i managed my first every day of being 100% on TS but today i have woke up feeling realy realy sick and tummy cramps is this a side affect that will go or have i probaly picked up a tummy bug :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    I have days like that. Usually after i've had food and then gone on to TS. I had it yesterday. Hopefully it will ease off today. Urgh!

Feel better soon peach xx

4. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Stomach cramps are one of the side effects. Try drinking some water and hopefully that'll ease it a bit. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

5. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Make sure you drink plenty (i'm aiming for 3litres a day right now myself) and rest as much as you can. Your body is just saying "what the hell is going on here woman! what are you doing to me?!" and will get over it and figure out other ways of making energy after day 3 (aka ketosis).

I'm really proud of you for making it through a whole day, that is fantastic, well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.