Is this normal????

shellb65

So its day 3 of S&S and I ate the sweet porridge for breakfast, and nothing since, I just do not feel hungry at all, :rolleyes: I am not complaining lol it means I have more meals saved for later, but I can not believe how I just don't feel hungry, I have still drunk the right amount of fluids though to keep the headaches away, I love this diet :D

Hi Shellb....on the wagon myself at the moment....when you are in ketosis that the beauty of this diet you dont feel hungry. HOWEVER - you should have all your required packs as you need all the vits and mins to keep healthy and avoid your body using your muscle as a source of food!!! I did LT a few years back so I remember that feeling.....its brill BUT do take all your packs!!;)

Best of luck
Bea!!

Hi Bea Thank you for the reply, I have managed to have 3 today now, and going to have a bar tonight, I thought I had better have them as I know I need all the goodness they provide, still can't believe how I have not felt hungry though, I am not use to feeling like this lol :rolleyes: Good luck with the diet. :)

You are welcome! I know.....isnt is strange not feeling hungry!!!??? i think I was hungry all the time when I was eating "normally"......LOL

Hehe! I'm only on day 2 and I'm not hungry either.. it's a great diet isn't it?! What was the sweet porridge like? I've yet to try mine as I was a bit scared for some reason lol xx

Hehe! I'm only on day 2 and I'm not hungry either.. it's a great diet isn't it?! What was the sweet porridge like? I've yet to try mine as I was a bit scared for some reason lol xx
Hi Rubberduck
I was not that keen on the porridge, it has a strange flavour, but the oatmeal is lovely.

I am on day 6 now, and still loving the diet, looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow :)
Good luck xx

I'm not hungry... But want food :( day 5 and still hooting it gets easier mentally!!! X
Hi Desperate, have you had your first weigh in yet? I am finding this diet great for me, its the first diet I have ever been on where I have not bothered about eating the food that
I use to eat, every other diet I have been on I was constantly thinking of food and hungry!!

Good luck xx

No havnt weighed yet! Guna try and not to for as long as possible as i can feel a bit of a difference so don't want to be disappointed if I havnt ha! It's all my brain wanting food not my belly :/ but have had a LOT of food waved on my face today so think thats why! And also I just ordered 5 weeks worth today so think that's made me sad although I'm sure the time will fly :/ therea no food inparticular that I want either just Like my head wanting to rebel I think? X

Hi Rubberduck
I was not that keen on the porridge, it has a strange flavour, but the oatmeal is lovely.

I am on day 6 now, and still loving the diet, looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow :)
Good luck xx

I tried my porridge for lunch yesterday and hated it, so I'm hoping I get on with the oatmeal better!! Good luck with your weigh in xxx

Back