Extra Easy Is this normal?

lickthelid

Lives here....
Hi everyone, after a blinding first week (7lbs off) I have lost nothing this week, nada, zip, zilch.

Is my body readjusting? I feel I have been too carb dependant so have cut them out more towards the end of the week in favour of other free and super free

Is it possible to have too many servings of, say, pasta? Not exactly huge, but small lunchbox size?

Want to kick start it again and am hopeful my body is simply temporarily resisting the new regime

I dont really know but Biggest Loser always talk about how the second week is difficult so your body could well be readjusting.

Could be that your body is getting used to the diet so you lost well and now it feels the need to hold back a little, or could be like me and carbs total mess it up, depending how much you've eaten, if i have pasta more than once or twice at most in a week then i'm definitely in for a sts or a gain.

That's really interesting!! Ill take both bits of info on board and see how this week goes with a lighter carb load!! Xx

Hi everyone, after a blinding first week (7lbs off) I have lost nothing this week, nada, zip, zilch.

Is my body readjusting? I feel I have been too carb dependant so have cut them out more towards the end of the week in favour of other free and super free

Is it possible to have too many servings of, say, pasta? Not exactly huge, but small lunchbox size?

Want to kick start it again and am hopeful my body is simply temporarily resisting the new regime

Don't worry, exactly the same thing happened to me. 1st week lost 6.5, second week STS but couldn't figure out why. My consultant looked at my food diary and put at the top "great food diary". Well, I thought, great it might be but why I haven't I lost anything?

I too was thinking have I eaten too much carbs etc, but the only thing I can say is that so far I have lost every week since then. Just keep doing what you are doing. Trust the plan, but make sure you get the 1/3 superfree in at every available chance and you won't go wrong. Good luck :D

I have cut back on the pasta already, don't plan on having any this week as its half term so don't need to take any lunch. I was quite disheartened today but have stayed well on plan so will see what a new week brings!

My scales say the same but I lost a fair amount last week so I guess it averages out!

Back