is this ok for EE im a bit confused!!

MellyMel86

having previously done red days and lost 2 stone in 2010 going from 14 stone 4lb to 12 stone 4lb i am back again as i have recently put some weight back on and am now 13st 2lb :( this time i am trying the extra easy and just want someone to tell me if this is ok for what ive had today or if im missing something ??

B - 2 boiled eggs, 1 tomatoe, 1 wholemeal pitta (heb)
Snack - 1 tangerines, Grapes.
L - Low Fat noodles, 1 banana, 1 mullerlight
Snack - 1 tangerine
D - Smoked Fish (not fried in oil) 1 baked potatoe (no butter or marg on) mushy peas, veg.

3 cups of coffee using my milk allowance semi skimmed (hea), diet coke, water to drink.

i had a little bit of extra light salad cream on my potatoe instead of butter which is a couple of syns.

if this is ok then i think ive got the hang of it....... :p

thanks
Mel x

having previously done red days and lost 2 stone in 2010 going from 14 stone 4lb to 12 stone 4lb i am back again as i have recently put some weight back on and am now 13st 2lb :( this time i am trying the extra easy and just want someone to tell me if this is ok for what ive had today or if im missing something ??

B - 2 boiled eggs, 1 tomatoe, 1 wholemeal pitta (heb)
Snack - 1 tangerines, Grapes.
L - Low Fat noodles, 1 banana, 1 mullerlight
Snack - 1 tangerine
D - Smoked Fish (not fried in oil) 1 baked potatoe (no butter or marg on) mushy peas, veg.

3 cups of coffee using my milk allowance semi skimmed (hea), diet coke, water to drink.

i had a little bit of extra light salad cream on my potatoe instead of butter which is a couple of syns.

if this is ok then i think ive got the hang of it....... :p

thanks
Mel x

looks good to me - you may want to up your superfrees though (fruit and veg) maybe add mushrooms at brekkie
also you did not mention which and how much veg you had for tea....

ok thankyou!! :)

At least i know im doing it right. I had carrots, broccoli and cauliflower for tea. I was quite dubious about the EE as it seems you can eat a lot of carbs rice, pasta, potatoes AND still apparantly lose weight i know its worked for alot of people though so hopefully me too!!! :D xx

ok thankyou!! :)

At least i know im doing it right. I had carrots, broccoli and cauliflower for tea. I was quite dubious about the EE as it seems you can eat a lot of carbs rice, pasta, potatoes AND still apparantly lose weight i know its worked for alot of people though so hopefully me too!!! :D xx

looking good - just a word of warning don't overload the carbs... i would never have more than a 1/3 of my plate - have done in the past but when on holiday and managed a maintain and a small loss:rolleyes:

Back