is this possible??

Well that would equate to 5 WIs (6 if one earlier in week) so you'd need to lose 2.8lbs a week to achieve this (based on 5 WIs). It's a hard goal to set yourself, but it's not IMPOSSIBLE to achieve. Base this on your judgement from losses so far. If you're losing about this a week it might be easier to work to. If you've hard smaller losses maybe drop it a little? All I'd say is don't be too hard on self if you don't make it as it's the holiday season afterall.

But, if you reach for the moon and miss, at least you're in the stars :) xxx

aah, what a lovely reply. I'm just finding it soooo difficult at the moment but if i could lose this then that would put me in such a good place for xmas, and then to continue after. motivation is what I need and lots of it!! lol xxx

aah, what a lovely reply. I'm just finding it soooo difficult at the moment but if i could lose this then that would put me in such a good place for xmas, and then to continue after. motivation is what I need and lots of it!! lol xxx

No worries!

All I'd say is be organised and plan ahead. Maybe sit down for an hour with your recipe books etc and plan your next month out (or a selection or weeks to move between). Or look back at old diaries and repeat the weeks you lost most on.

If you plan ahead and buy in food to fit that plan you'll find it easier to stay focused. Lots of SS foods! Also, if you don't already, maybe add some cardio into your weeks too? Or change style if you do?

Good luck and keep us posted xxx

I'm going for it! I've got 19lbs still to go on my Xmas target as I slipped 2 weeks, so I'm being ultra good, sticking within my syns (still having them of course), my HE's and looking out to optomise Super Speed foods! I may not make it - but hey I tried and I want to feel the best I can this Christmas (my first Christmas Day away from home :wave_cry: )

I wanted to lose a stone by christmas but not sure if that is possible because I lost 2 weeks :(

Want to lose as much as I can by then

Hiya, I'd really like to get my Club 10 by Xmas/NYE means I have 13.5 pounds to lose with 6/7 WIs to go however I'm not going to put to much pressure on myself - just keep doing what I'm doing! xxx

this is definitely do-able - just focus and if possible included some exercise and you'll do it no problem!!

Back