1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this possible

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by katie240181, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. katie240181

katie240181 Full Member

Slimming World

can anyone tell me if they have ever whipped mullerlights, is this possible will they go like the texture of whipped cream, or isn't this possible, i don't like fromage frais or quark, and wanted something to put between my low fat cake and was wondering if this would be possible.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I havn't ever tried whipping the mullerlights, however when i made the chocky fat free cake i warmed it up and put it with a mullerlight and it was yum?.. i dont like quark either, and am not a major fan of using fromage fais either.. xx hope someone else can help you with your whipping Q ;) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.