Is this possible??

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I re-started CD last Thursday morning, so am4 whole days and a half in. Yesterday I thought my jeans seemed big, but put it down to them needing washing, lol. But I but a freshly laudered pair on this morning, and they feel a bit big too. Can you really notice that much difference in 4 and a half days?

hi there,
I also started last thurs and i weighed myself today as tum feels less bloated, scales say 7lbs down already!!
So it must be possible!!
great innit!1

entirely so, depends how much water you've lost on the first few days.

Just think how much better it could be in a few weeks :D

Its wonderful, have done CD before, but cant remember feeling id lost so much so fast, may just go and jump on my scales, I know I shouldnt.

WOW, my scales say Ive lost 10.5lbs since thursday morning! I can't wait til Wednesday gets here, and I see my CDC for my official WI

The pull of the scales is hard to resist!!
I've often asked oh to hide them!

Last time I did CD, my brother put them in the boot of his car, so I couldnt get to them! I a sod for weighing myself!

I don't have scales at home, so am now obsessed with measuring my waist with a tape measure every morning!
Well done on your successes in your first week - the results are so worth the hard work & effort and will show very quickly. I'm seven weeks in and have now lost 31lbs. Last week I had a major clearout of the clothes that no longer fit and it was scary to see how little I had left to wear!

I did that a little while ago Sue, and yes its great that everything is too big now but its a bugger when its everything!! Went shopping last week tho and replenished some of my stock :p

it is very possible, after 5 days i could do up my motorbike boots right to the top, id always worn them half way done up as they was too tight on my calfs, and id gone up a notch on my belt within a week:D

Back