Is this really going to work....Advise please :)

rubysyummymummy

Hi ladies,

Well I'm on my second week of slimming world and have been very good :)

However, I have been such a piggy...yesterday was the worse, here is what I had

Breakfast 2 small slices of wholemeal with dairylea light slices

lunch 2 small baked potatos and half a tim on beans

dinner, I made a large plate of cajun wedges using fry light..

snacks I had supernoodls ( the low fat ones ) and 2 muller light yogs...

what a porker eh...How on earth can I shift the pounds having scoffed all that?

I need to lose 2 stone

Thanks for reading and any tips to a newbie would be appreciated xxx

I know its a bit unbelievable isnt it!! Compared to what i eat this is nothing!! lol

I would suggest uping your superfree foods (fruit and veg) though as i cant see any here - also you dont seem to be using your syns?

xx

I know its a bit unbelievable isnt it!! Compared to what i eat this is nothing!! lol

I would suggest uping your superfree foods (fruit and veg) though as i cant see any here - also you dont seem to be using your syns?

xx

That what i was going to say!

You have no superfree on there - no veg and no fruit. If you increased that - you may cut out the supernoodle snack and reduce the amount of potato you are having.
Other than that you are looking fine! Took us a few weeks to get into the habit of having enough superfree!

I agree with the others Hun...you need to eat more fruit and veg in order for the plan to work fully...these are the things that fill you up and also kick start the weight loss off.
Good luck!!

Was it a EE day?
I agree with the others you need some veg and fruit, plus some chicken or fish or eggs to make the meals less, well, boring (no offence intended)
So, make your day something like
Breakfast 2 small slices of wholemeal with dairylea light slices
add tomatoes and an orange
lunch 2 small baked potatos and half a tim on beans
add salad and quorn sausages or ham
dinner, I made a large plate of cajun wedges using fry light..
add grilled chicken and roast peppers/onions/tomatoes
snacks I had supernoodls ( the low fat ones ) and 2 muller light yogs...

Thanks everyone.

I had 2 apples yesterday too.

Today I did red day, which is not as good for me as I am not really into meat that much, but Im gona try, because all those carbs cant be good.

I will try and get more veg down me too. I love fruit so have been snacking on that...God I hope it works :)

Thanks again...x

. . . .
Today I did red day, which is not as good for me as I am not really into meat that much, but Im gona try, because all those carbs cant be good.

. . . . .

You don't have to do red days if you don't want to - people have good losses on green days. Or you can do red days and have fish - you don't have to have meat.

And there is nothing wrong with carbohydrates.

is there a list on the forum for superfree foods?

Superfree is quite easy to remember:

1. Nearly all fruits (not avocado).

2. All vegetables except the starchy ones - peas, broad beans, potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweetcorn are the main ones which are not superfree.

That's it.

I think that is more a green day than a red day, as you had no meat.

As well as syns you also didnt have all your Healthy extras. I can only see 1 HEa and 1 HEb. You should be having 2 of each if you are doing a RED or Green day. 1 of each if doing extra easy. You should be having at least 5 syns a day and making sure you have all the healthy extras for whatever plan you are following.

I also agree on the trying to fit more superfree foods in.

But you definately did not eat too much :)

Back