Extra Easy Is this right

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
I started slimming world a few months ago an got side tracked so this week I went to class and have started again!

So far I just feel fat, I just eat all day long Which can't be good for me! But anyway...

With EE, the way I read it is I can eat anything from the Free Pages including all the meat, the rice, pasta, potatoes, as long as I only fill a third of my plate with it? The otther two thirds should be veggies and such?

Therefore is slimmingworld chips, beans and a fired egg (with frylite) free?

I might just do green days, cos then I can have more cheese! Lol!

Anyhow, keep slimming and good luck to anyone who happens to read this!!

slimming world chips, beans and egg would be a green day meal.

ee means you can have red and green in the same meal as long as 1/3rd of your plate is free food (not including eggs, quorn and yoghurts). you dont have to have red and green in the same meal but you should still have the 1/3rd free.
So essentially you can have the above meal but you need to have salad or mushrooms or tomatoes etc to fill 1/3rd of your plate

So something other than beans, but is also a vegetable?

I'm google back to green, I think I found it a lot easier than extra easy! :)

beans, peas, parsnips, sweetcorn and potatoes aren't a superfree food - they are green day vegetables. You can have beans you just need to have veg aswell. I always did red days, I find I miss my 2nd HEXB on EE

With EE, the way I read it is I can eat anything from the Free Pages including all the meat, the rice, pasta, potatoes, as long as I only fill a third of my plate with it? The otther two thirds should be veggies and such?

It's the other way round, two thirds can be free and one third superfree (veg but not starchy veg).

You only get one A and B on EE though so you would be better off doing green if you want more cheese as cheese can be used as a B choice on green (not on EE)

I love cheese.

I am not Doing very good at this, but when I went shopping last week before i started I bought a meat pack from the butchers, can't afford to waste it so I think I will do red days to use it up and then green days! :)

Extra easy, appears to be the most difficult to get your head around! Thanks for the info about the thirds! :)

Back