Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is this???

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by wednesday13slimmy, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. wednesday13slimmy

wednesday13slimmy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    a weigh in for all diets even if you are doing it on your own???

i was doing the cambridge diet but i wanted to do something more gradual can anybody help me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    yup, any diet goes in here!

Have you looked at WW or SW? Starlight has lost something mental like 9 stone on WW in a year....wow!

Starlight likes this.
  4. wednesday13slimmy

wednesday13slimmy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have done weight watchers and i have done slimming world i want to monitor my own weightloss i am getting my bf to join me but we kinda drag eachother down sometimes but i really really want to do this

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hopefully it worx for ye....my bf is like a feckin stick insect & he eats like a horse...its not faaaaaaiiiiirrr!!

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

:rotflmao: That made my morning kazz - that'll be me... something mental ;)

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

ah seriously though, I dont think I have ever heard of someone losing that much on WW, especially not doing the classes, thats why its mental lol in a good way obviously! You have done fab....mental!

8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    [QUOTEStarlight has lost something mental like 9 stone on WW in a year....wow!][/QUOTE]
    OMG!!! 9 stone in a year?! All i can say is..............WOW!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.