is valentimes day a diet free day ?

mrtc

Just wondered, is everyone having a diet free day today with it being valentimes day,

If you doing somet, what is it, meal, choclate eating marathon? Etc etc

Last edited:
I hot home and got my bum on my treadmill for an hour and have watched tv the rest of the evening :)

I have a goal to reach and can't keep setting myself back just for one day! There's other ways of celebrating other than eating hehe

Having said that, you can always go for healthy eating options

Personally, no because otherwise there's always a reason... christmas, valentines, family meal, birthday, anniversary. So today, I have eaten more than I normally would (just over 2000 calories) but I got off my butt tonight and worked off 800 calories to bring my net down to 1210 for the day. I just think there's always something so I can't use them as excuses, there's no point.

Personally, no because otherwise there's always a reason... christmas, valentines, family meal, birthday, anniversary. So today, I have eaten more than I normally would (just over 2000 calories) but I got off my butt tonight and worked off 800 calories to bring my net down to 1210 for the day. I just think there's always something so I can't use them as excuses, there's no point.

This is so true !

I made a really tasty family dinner but kept it within my diet. We don't really go all out for valentine so it's no hardship.

Could REALLY have fancied a nice glass of baileys over ice and a cuddle on the sofa tho!!!!

I had a complete meal off plan & followed it by a lovely valentine cupcake that I made for hubby. Stuck to just 1 though :eek:

Today I'm 100% back on plan & planning to do some extra exercise to hopefully make up for it. I dont feel guilty anymore as 1 day or 1 meal ,so long as you jump straight back on the wagon the next day, shouldnt do any harm & life is for living too. :)

I had roasted sweet potato and carrots, with half a grilled chicken breast.. made my OH a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon >.<; was jealous when I saw the cheese ooze out! But stuck to diet.

If I'd been brought chocolates I'd have probably had a day off though :p

My hubby left out the chocolates this year... Had a few malteasers as a treat and a yummy low cal meal only over cals by about 200 so not so worried because I've done tons of extra exercising this week :)

Back