Is water really the key?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sal210707, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sal210707

sal210707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am told the more water you drink the more weight you lose??? Is this right? And if so why? i am going to stick to just the meal replacements for the next few days as i have been having meal in the evenings... is it ok to sometimes have a meal and sometimes not? Sorry about all the questions...i'm new to this!!!:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Its true that drinking water is vitally important. On a total food replacement diet you are not having any water in food and so a target of 3 litres is to make sure you get what you need. Does it make a difference? In my experience yes, not enough water I feel rough, weary and get constipated. Don't overdo it though. And you do get used to it after a while. In fact if you don't drink enough fluid you will not feel well - so when in doubt try water first - it seems to cure most ills. Hope this helps.

GSQ

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There used to be a phrase which was banded about Minimins 'the more you drink the more you shrink' as a result people were drinking 5/6 litres a day. And for nothing. It's totally untrue. So long as you have your 3 litres a day you're fine. If you end up drinking more fine but drinking more isn't going to make you lose more. The losses are down to the calorie deficit

5. sal210707

sal210707 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ok...thank you...i will stop forcing myself to keep drinking!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.