is what im doing wrong

colly1873

this is my kinda food diary for a day!!!

breakfast: 1 alpen light bar, bannana
lunch: ham snadwich
dinner: chicken SW wedges

inbetween i eat lots of fruit on a normal day i have
2x apples
2x bannana
grapes
orange
plum

also have a few syns aswell but try and stay clear (not easy)

some night if my girlfreind is working i will make the kids dinner but not have anything myself i think this maybe my downfall.
i am losing on ave 2-3lbs a week is this ok???

Duh yeaaah!!:doh:You are losing at a healthy rate. If you loose too quickly you may go off track and blow it. You are doing really well. I would add a few syns as they can help you loose weight although it sounds crazy. Also if you dont have them now ,what can you cut out when your closer to target and your weight loss slows. Old consultant told me to eat to loose and I find it works. Add some free/super free food to your lunch and make it a bit more exciting. The more variety the better it will be and the easier your loss. Good luck xx:bliss::talk017::eat:

Which plan are you following, its not clear from your food diary?

Also it looks like you are nowhere near eating enough!!!

Your losses are fab, we'd all love that sort of average.

- If your doing EE - Two alpenlights is your HEB, but i also notice your having a sandwhich for lunch, if your using 2 slices of WHOLEMEAL bread from a 400G loaf, then this would be your HEB, so your alpen would be 3 syns, or you need to eat nother alpen and syn your bread at 6syns. Does that make sence.

I would cram some more fruit and veg in there asap but your doing nothing perticuarly wrong so go you :D

i wouldnt advise eating 3 bananas every day, your potassium levels will be raised which isnt good for health and i hear that more than 1 babana per day can hinder Wl xx

i wouldnt advise eating 3 bananas every day, your potassium levels will be raised which isnt good for health and i hear that more than 1 babana per day can hinder Wl xx

Haha babana :8855:I wouldnt over do it on the bananas in general but SW havnt released any warning over this, its also a superfree food (but note that its not a superspeed food) so i think your fine. xxx

My leader would say you're not eating enough and to definately use your syns. I had the same problem with bananas, had a couple every day and my weight loss slowed right down, have cut them out completely and back on track again, go figure.

some night if my girlfreind is working i will make the kids dinner but not have anything myself i think this maybe my downfall.

I tend to make extra veggies when cooking for the kids, I just skip the carbs myself (I mainly do original choice).

Please ignore my ignorance but I'm a newbie at this. Is it true that too many bananas can hinder weight loss? bananas are syn free so I thought I was doing OK having 2 for breakfast and often another later in the day.

Some people can find that about bananas but there are others who have great weight losses eating alot. It's down to the individual to experiment. Personally I think bananas should be banned just because they're gross.:8855:

this is my kinda food diary for a day!!!

breakfast: 1 alpen light bar, bannana
lunch: ham snadwich
dinner: chicken SW wedges

inbetween i eat lots of fruit on a normal day i have
2x apples
2x bannana
grapes
orange
plum

. . .

Are you not having any vegetables at all? There are none listed.

Last edited:
Back