Is your wii fit gathering dust or still in use?

i just got one!!! wooooooohooooooo but the one i had in my basket i checked out and it said it was no longer in stock (it had the battery in it) so i had to go back and get the one with the anti slip thing attached
but at least i got one .

Lea xx

is it £84 with the anti-slip cover... i'm trying to get in touch with OH but he must be lecturing

is it £84 with the anti-slip cover... i'm trying to get in touch with OH but he must be lecturing

yeah that the one , they still have some, its flashing at me as instock

i know i'm getting stressed, which doesn't appear to be helping my stomach pains... trying to contact OH

did you get one goolian??? it says there are none left now?

Lea xxx

no didn't get one babes

never mind may be next time, do u use the wii fit stock checker its the real time one and refreshes every min?

Done another half hour tonight and chose aerobics so feeling my heart beat faster. I've also done a few lengths of the pool against my DD. Cant quite get the controls right and she beat me loads of times and boy are my arms feeling it now!!
Feeling very righteous just now as i've stepped away from a kitkat at work, the biscuit box at home and i've done exercise. Whats happening to me!!

very well done fat2thin
i find that even the balance games bring me out in a sweat after a bit ~its brill
i did a 30min session on it with a difference yesterday~ i gave my o/h the remote and he chose all of the options, was actually quite funny coz he chose all diff ones when i normally stick to the ones i no!! really had trouble with the chair position in yoga!!

I don't think I realised that the wii fit was still a rarity! I have been very lucky with both the Wii and the Wii Fit and managed to pick them both up in Smyths toy shops, it seems whenever things are out of stock they have hundreds of them!

But now that I knowing that mine is gathering dust and other people are desperate for them I think I will have to commit to using it at least a couple of times a week.

If anyone lives near a smyths (massive Irish toy shop which has some stores in England) they are out of stock at the moment but have a free text alert service and when in stock will offer in store guarantee.

Thats a good idea what did you do to raise it

OH had made a cover (imagine this [ horizontal) to go over an old video recorder as the vent was on the top so we couldn't put the tv on top of it. We don't need it for that any more but he never throws anything way - which in this case was a good thing since it is just the right size for the wii board to fit on to. A good thick bit of wood or a couple of breeze blocks would probably do the trick too.

Back