Ishafik - pics as requested

Trose1203

Ishafik, here is a before pic, probably at my highest weight, its a good few years back & the second is from last month, still have a little bit to go but feels acheiveable now...

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 156
  • profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 159
OMG - what a difference!!!! you look amazing.....!!!! Not being too rude I hope but is there excess skin now??

You don't have to answer - I am just trying now to make sure it isn't there.

No worries girlie, Well i still have a substantial belly lol, so not sure how its gonna be when i get to target,,id say that will be the worst area for me, i wish my upper arms were tighter so gonna start doing weights ,,i walk every day and use lots of lotion dont know whether that helps are not...i read all the loose skin stories before starting and was scared, but ive lost over 100lbs so far so knew it was inevitable for me, Im trying to work on my confidence as well as i still dont really see what others do, In my head I'm still 20 + stone, its not just going to be your body going thru changes,

Yeah my friends mum has lost tonnes of weight but can't see it.
I know I will always feel big.

Its a huge adjustment and it is the ONLY me I have ever known (that I can remember)

Whats odd is that I was happy with my body before but I knew it wasn't healthy so I am trying to use this experience to get healthy and then I will work on my brain then - learning to love the new me I suppose.

I really do wish you luck in your journey hun - you already are a big inspiration to me :)

Wow, you look amazing!

What I always like best about after pics is the massive smiles on peoples faces :D

Crikey you look fab!! Well done!!

Wow what transformation! :D you look amazing :D :D x

Back