Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ISnt it funny how our tastebuds change?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Bindi, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Tasted the flapjacks last wk and thought they were vile...then heard good report about them on here so I said Id give them another chance and low and behold...this wk Im liking the peanut one, yes....at last I can chew, only this is I only got 1 to try....ah well I will know for my next wks order lol
    Hope everyone is sunning themselves with a bottle of water in hand:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JennyG

JennyG Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    LT TFR 100%
    Hello there bindi! Fancy seeing you here :D
    Can you get back to the chemist at all? If so they will change some of your shakes for the peanut flapjacks!
    Glad to hear you like them - I just couldnt bear them - had one the other day because I forgot how awful they were and I really struggled with it!!

4. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    lol Im following you jennyg,
    I had my shake at 10.30 this morn and by 2 I was starving (think Im low on water intake so prob reason why) so I said Id sample the flapjack, its ok, edible but has got me out of the starving state, i ate half of it and will keep the rest for about 5 then yummy vanilla/coffee hot shake for supper

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hmmm not convinced on the flapjacks hun!! lol enjoy xx

6. JennyG

JennyG Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    LT TFR 100%
    Oh and the other thing I cant stand is the Vanilla ones! Ive tried it every which way I can - hot, cold, coffee in it, frozen etc etc but still cant come to terms with them. I do like the choc and the strawberry but dont think I would go so far as to say they were yummy!!
    Oh and a tip I got of this forum is to make a cup of peppermint tea (which you are allowed to have) and let it go cold.... then make the choc shake with that instead of water - I thought that was nice! Mint choc! ;)

7. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know it's only day 2 for me but have noticed how acute my sense of smell has become... strange thing is that I get off on the smell but not too fussed about actually eating... :D

I live by the sea so yesterday went for a drive along the front (roof dropped & enjoying the sun :cool:) & the smell from all the barbeques was amazing... :)

Or am I just a masochist lol ? :rolleyes:

8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Hey same here.....my taste buds totally changed too.....I only like the vanilla to start.....by the end like the lot......my mother said "hunger is a great sauce"........

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

glad you all liking the flapjacks, tracyj how flat is your stomach!!!! do you mind me asking what dress size r u now?

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thankyou hun ive worked hard at it lol when I started LT i was determined to get my flat tum back! Im a size 12-14 top and 14 bottom..course i dont mind you asking xx

11. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Ye I hated them at first too - now i have one every day I tink they are loverly!!

I have one toasted and cut up at 3 o clock and it keeps me full for absolutly ages!!

Weigh in today !!! Im feeling bloated and like I could start TOTM any moment so prob wont lose much

12. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    toasted wat?

13. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Flapjack:)

14. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're 100% right about the sense of smell becoming more acute, it's very similar to what women have in early pregnancy! My theory is that your body is priming itself in a caveman type way to seek out food.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.