Isobel's everyday battle of the bulge!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
(Hahah - always the history teacher!)

Right, now then! (Jimmy Saville impersonations are not my strong point *cough*) I'm currently on day 267 of my weightloss journey - blimey! Seems like forever!

A potted version of my blog (which I can't add to now as I'm a CDC) and massive thread on DH (oops) coming up:-

Started LL on 28th October 2005 - did 88 days before I changed over to CD due to financial and flavour reasons (!) then did SS taking me up to a total of 130 days when I had to stop cos my BMI was under 25 - March 8th, I think - my CDC training day.

Since then, I got down to my lowest weight of 10 stone 3 1/2 (I'm 5' 7") and managed to maintain it really well for a couple of months. I'm now 10 stone 13 cos I took my eye off the ball and got lazy, if I'm really honest. Still in size 12s but they're getting tighter so I would love love love to get down to 9 stone 13 - just so I can say I'm 9 stone something! lol

So my goal is to get a stone off and keep it off! But I just find it harder to lose weight whilst eating than when I'm on SS - grrr!

Next week may well be very tricky as I'm taking my three kids camping and won't really have access to salads much - unless I eat in the camp restaurants at 400 quid a time - well it feels like it lol.

So when I"m back next Saturday - it'll be action stations!

Wish me luck!

love

Hi Isobel,

I think you have shown that you can achieve anything you set your mind too!!!

Getting into the 9's is another goal you will win
smilie_fee.gif

Love Mini xx

Aww bless ya, Mins! I'd love to be at least half way there by the August VFBC! I'll never squeeze into my leather dress otherwise haha! Are you still going to be able to make it, btw?

Love

Would of love to of went...

Too much happening and can't get the time to do everything, but really would like to meet everyone!

Soon...
smilie_hund3.gif

I don't know how these pictures will turn out cos I lost all my pics when my old pc went kaput, but will try to post my before and after pics. If they're too fuzzy, I'll get some more taken and scan some old fat pics - if I can bear to look at them hahaha!

October 2005

April 2006 - so not smiling cos I was hungover - grumpy moo, hey? lol

Thanks, darlin - I did get within 4 lbs of the 9s but then got complacent! Boo!

Really want to get back down there - just need a kick up the hiney!
love

Hi Isobel,

That is amazing...you can see how much weight you have lost between the two pictures...Where is the one of you in your mini skirt?

We should start a photo gallery?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mandy

Love your photo:)

Do you find with the weight off it is so much easier?

Love Mini xxx

Mini said:
Hi Isobel,

That is amazing...you can see how much weight you have lost between the two pictures...Where is the one of you in your mini skirt?

We should start a phot gallery?

Love Mini xxx

Aww thanks, doll - do you mean this one?

I was thinking I should post some before and afters on that thread as a photo gallery - what do you think?

love

Hi Isobel,

Yes! I think you look very pretty and girly in that one:)

Are you just copying and pasting the photos? No downloading etc.?

Gallery would be brill!

I always find photos very motivating!

Love Mini xxx

Mini said:
Hi Isobel,

Yes! I think you look very pretty and girly in that one:)

Are you just copying and pasting the photos? No downloading etc.?

Gallery would be brill!

I always find photos very motivating!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you, hun!!

Yeah - I'm just copying and pasting them and they're going in lavverly!

Yes - you're right - a gallery would be brill!

love

Back