Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Enjoy your bike time Issy.... I love mine even though it is in the living room

Well havn't had a great week & thought about throwing in the towel but I hate anything getting the better of me so I headed back to group this afternoon with my tail between my legs & faced the music, I'm up 1lb so not too much damage :eek: Going back to basics this week & see what happens.

Bike is set-up, 1st half hour done!!

Well havn't had a great week & thought about throwing in the towel but I hate anything getting the better of me so I headed back to group this afternoon with my tail between my legs & faced the music, I'm up 1lb so not too much damage :eek: Going back to basics this week & see what happens.

Make with the peddle power Issy x

Hi Issy :wavey: ,

I hope you're well. A 1lb gain is not bad at all. I'm glad you showed the courage to go to group and keep going, that's fab ! I'm sure you will drop that 1 lb in no time with your super duper bike ! :p How's the body magic going ? I sts this week :rolleyes:. Anyway I got some news yesterday, which is both happy and sad. My sister is coming over from Texas to spend Christmas with me for 2 weeks. I'm happy she's coming but that means food food food :eek: . I was hoping to STS in December and maintain my weight into the new year, but now I'm praying I don't put on ! :confused: We are such big foodies in my family. When we get together there is no such thing as breakfast lunch and dinner, it's just eat when u like :( . Oh well it is what it is, I will try not to over eat but I don't think I will stand a chance. It's most likely I will be powering away at the gym in January to undo the damage done. Anyway enough of my ramblings, how has your week been so far ?

Kay xx

Make with the peddle power Issy x

I'm gonna give it welly in front of the telly:D

I hope you're well. A 1lb gain is not bad at all. I'm glad you showed the courage to go to group and keep going, that's fab ! I'm sure you will drop that 1 lb in no time with your super duper bike ! :p How's the body magic going ? I sts this week :rolleyes:. Anyway I got some news yesterday, which is both happy and sad. My sister is coming over from Texas to spend Christmas with me for 2 weeks. I'm happy she's coming but that means food food food :eek: . I was hoping to STS in December and maintain my weight into the new year, but now I'm praying I don't put on ! :confused: We are such big foodies in my family. When we get together there is no such thing as breakfast lunch and dinner, it's just eat when u like :( . Oh well it is what it is, I will try not to over eat but I don't think I will stand a chance. It's most likely I will be powering away at the gym in January to undo the damage done. Anyway enough of my ramblings, how has your week been so far ?

Kay xx

Oh that'll be nice Kay to catch up with you sister. I know what you mean bout Xmas though, kinda in the same boat, we're going to inlaws, so hoping to maintain over the Xmas but it won't be easy :rolleyes:

Howse your body magic going Kay? That might be why you stayed the same, it was said at group that when you first start it can stall your losses.

Hi Issy, I've not kept up with the body magic. I went for 3 days then my back started to hurt so I stopped. I will resume again maybe from the weekend. If i'm honest I've got kinda lazy. Part of my head is saying ` u know ur going to put on weight in December with your sister's coming so what's the point ' . I feel like I've thrown the towel in, well at least for now. I know its not right but I'm just not in the zone at the moment. Last year January was super for me, I lost 1 stone :) . I hope I can achieve that again next year. Look at me talking, we've still got the whole month of December to go yet ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Issy, I've not kept up with the body magic. I went for 3 days then my back started to hurt so I stopped. I will resume again maybe from the weekend. If i'm honest I've got kinda lazy. Part of my head is saying ` u know ur going to put on weight in December with your sister's coming so what's the point ' . I feel like I've thrown the towel in, well at least for now. I know its not right but I'm just not in the zone at the moment. Last year January was super for me, I lost 1 stone :) . I hope I can achieve that again next year. Look at me talking, we've still got the whole month of December to go yet ! :D Kay xx

Kay I said nearly the same thing word for word to my consultant on Monday,I was so down on myself,but she had a lovely chat with me & we agreed if I could just maintain between now & New Year that would be good & then I plan on going hell for leather with it after New Year.She even sent me an encouraging txt today so I really wanna have a good week now.

Next week I have 2 Xmas parties to go to so chances are I'll gain or STS that week.

So even if you just try be good till your sister comes,enjoy her stay & then restart,you won't have done as much damage :) When does she arrive?

I'm feeling positive today ;)

Kay I said nearly the same thing word for word to my consultant on Monday,I was so down on myself,but she had a lovely chat with me & we agreed if I could just maintain between now & New Year that would be good & then I plan on going hell for leather with it after New Year.She even sent me an encouraging txt today so I really wanna have a good week now.

Next week I have 2 Xmas parties to go to so chances are I'll gain or STS that week.

So even if you just try be good till your sister comes,enjoy her stay & then restart,you won't have done as much damage :) When does she arrive?

I'm feeling positive today ;)

Hi Issy, I will try to stay good before she comes. She arrives on the 21st dec and leaves on the 5th Jan . It's nice that your consultant sent you an encouraging text and glad your feeling positive today :). I wish you luck for when you go to stay at your in laws over christmas :p hope you don't gain too much, I know I will :D. My aim is to try and sts up to new year, but if I end up with a gain, I won't beat myself up about it but I will be a woman on a mission come January :superwoman: !

Kay xx

Hi Issy, I will try to stay good before she comes. She arrives on the 21st dec and leaves on the 5th Jan . It's nice that your consultant sent you an encouraging text and glad your feeling positive today :). I wish you luck for when you go to stay at your in laws over christmas :p hope you don't gain too much, I know I will :D. My aim is to try and sts up to new year, but if I end up with a gain, I won't beat myself up about it but I will be a woman on a mission come January :superwoman: ! Kay xx

Yeah same here Kay,if I can keep steady till January I'll be a happy bunny :)

Yeah I was impressed with the txt,she's a huge improvement on my last consultant & group so I can see myself continuing,was gonna go solo again once my countdown runs out but that didn't go well when I tried it the last time,I put on 9lbs in the 8weeks I had off between groups.I think I need to go to keep me focused & accountable,I've zero willpower on my own.

I'm gonna make some hummus today to have with carrot chips tonite while I watch "I'm a Celeb" tonite. Have leftover chicken chorizo veg planned for lunch & chicken fried rice tonite for dinner.Had beans on toast for brekkie.

Howse your day going?

Hi Issy :wavey:,

Hope your well . How was your weekend ? I have been off plan for the last 3 days and given into my cravings yet again :cry:. I had a big Chinese meal out and then dessert ! I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more eating to come for me in December. I just hope I can keep my 3 1/2 stones off going into the new year. I expect a gain at tomorrows weigh in :( . Anyway good luck for today's weigh in, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss. Best of luck, fingers crossed for you. :fingerscrossed: :).

Kay xx

Hope your well . How was your weekend ? I have been off plan for the last 3 days and given into my cravings yet again :cry:. I had a big Chinese meal out and then dessert ! I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more eating to come for me in December. I just hope I can keep my 3 1/2 stones off going into the new year. I expect a gain at tomorrows weigh in :( . Anyway good luck for today's weigh in, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss. Best of luck, fingers crossed for you. :fingerscrossed: :).

Kay xx

Honey.... just remember that it's not what you do now and then that is important but what you do on a daily basis.... just hop back on the horse and carry on xxxxxx

Honey.... just remember that it's not what you do now and then that is important but what you do on a daily basis.... just hop back on the horse and carry on xxxxxx

Hoping back on the horse and carrying on :D ! How are u princess ?

Kay xx

Hoping back on the horse and carrying on :D ! How are u princess ?

Kay xx

Apart from stomach pains and vomiting this afternoon I'm fine thanks honey.... glad you have remounted :D

Kay xx

Well I had a good week Monday to Friday butthe weekend was abit of a disaster Kay, McDonalds as a treat for the kids, that I also indulged in & a tin of roses while putting up the Xmas tre & deckies on the Sunday. I still managed to lose a pound, thought I'd maintain but I had a bit of a blowout last nite so feeling the "guilts" this morning.

I've yoyo'd so much that over the last 8weeks Ive only lost 2.5lbs, on a graph it looks like a mini rollercoaster:( But I'm not giving up, just have to keep going, I have a nite out on Friday nite, not sure what that entails yet, I think I'll drive, so that'll rule out alcohol & a multitude of syns & a hangover on Saturday. Sunday we have my husband's company Xmas family day, should be fun, Santa, prezzies, disco, fun. I have a new dress, it was a bit tight, think it still may be so I'll pro end up wearing a backup, or I might just wear my Xmas jumper complete with reindeer hairband & xmas tree earrings:D

Hope you have a good weigh-in today Kay. My consultant says if we can maintain over this month we're doing well, so thats my aim.

Hi Issy :),

Sounds like you have a few fun days planned ahead. Well done on the 1 lb loss that's great ! I sts the same this week and am happy with that :). My consultant said the same as yours, this month is tough on everyone, we should all be happy if we can maintain. The only thing is like you in the last few weeks I have not lost much, so I have gone back from my 3 1/2 stone loss which I had in the bag a few weeks ago :(. I've actually crept up another 5lbs. I have 4 weigh ins left before the end of the year, I would love to lose the 5 lbs I have gained :), so I can maintain my 3 1/2 stone loss going into the new year . I would hate to go back on myself. Also it would be my half way point in my slimming world journey so far. I would have lost 50 lbs in 2013 and then I need to lose another 50 lbs in 2014. I started this journey with an aim to lose 100 lbs, I will be happy bunny if I can get there by my birthday next year in June :D . Are you aiming to lose anything for the new year or are you hoping to maintain ?

Kay xx

How did your weigh in go yesterday ? I went to group today and gained 2 lbs :( . I got weighed and left, didn't feel like staying since I am doing so crap in December. My sister hasn't even got here yet and here I am eating away. Anyway I hope your week has been more positive than mine. I am changing my target that I had in mind for December yet again. I know I'm going to gain. I'm now just going to aim to try and stay in the 12's this month, I really don't want to be back in the 13's in the new year.

Kay xx

How did your weigh in go yesterday ? I went to group today and gained 2 lbs :( . I got weighed and left, didn't feel like staying since I am doing so crap in December. My sister hasn't even got here yet and here I am eating away. Anyway I hope your week has been more positive than mine. I am changing my target that I had in mind for December yet again. I know I'm going to gain. I'm now just going to aim to try and stay in the 12's this month, I really don't want to be back in the 13's in the new year.

Kay xx

Same here Kay, I've had a brutal week, just ran in & out of group yesterday, up a lb, going up & down the last weeks, my own fault, I know the plan works but I just keep sabotaging myself. I know the chances are I'll gain over the Xmas, I'll try & keep it down, like you if I can stay near where I now am I'll be doing well ;)

After Xmas I really need to step it up a gear & head towards target.

Hi Izzy, :wavey:,

It's been a long time. I hope you had a fab Christmas :p with your family. I'm sure lots of eating took place. Same with me, I have not been on the scales for 2 weeks now so not looking forward to it :rolleyes: . I hope to start my diary from tomorrow :). I really need to kick start Jan ! My sister is still here so the next week will still involve a lot of eating out which I can't avoid. Anyway I hope to get back on track very soon. I hope you have a lovely new year !

Kay xx

Back