Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Hi Izzy, :wavey:, It's been a long time. I hope you had a fab Christmas :p with your family. I'm sure lots of eating took place. Same with me, I have not been on the scales for 2 weeks now so not looking forward to it :rolleyes: . I hope to start my diary from tomorrow :). I really need to kick start Jan ! My sister is still here so the next week will still involve a lot of eating out which I can't avoid. Anyway I hope to get back on track very soon. I hope you have a lovely new year ! Kay xx

Ah Hello Kay!!!

How you doing?Ready to kickstart the New Year :) I had an official weigh-in yesterday & I'm down 1/2lb over the Xmas,mainly due to having tonsillitis,ear infection & vertigo for most of Crimbo so wasn't up to much eating.I ate well but didn't lose the run of myself. Also spent Xmas at my inlaws, so wouldn't eat or pick as you would at home. My mother inlaw practises portion control,ie she gives me a smaller portion coz I'm "big" :(

I'm looking 4ward to January & a new start.I bought a shiney new diary & I'm gonna write it down,my consultant doesn't encourage this but I find it keeps me ontrack & then I can post on here.

Howse the visit with your sister going?It must be great to catch up,are you doing anything special during her visit?

We're with my parents for New Year & I did the cooking so able to keep in control,though I treated myself to some really choccie biscuits earlier.

Hubby & both girls are on antibiotics,think we'll all be happy for next week & to get back to our routine.

Hope you & your family enjoy your New Year Xxx

So sorry to hear of your plight Issy... just thought I'd drop in and wish you all the very best for the new year.. and let's hope better health too!

new-year-greetings-2.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your plight Izzy... just thought I'd drop in and wish you all the very best for the new year.. and let's hope better health too!

Hello Emmaline,lovely to hear from you,I read your diary all the time but always feel a bit self concious to comment,still feel like a gate crasher here at times.Glad you made it on your cruise,I was sorry to here you were hospitalized,hope you have much better health in 2014 ;)

Having a quite nite in with family,kids excited to be let stay up till midnight,I'm bleary-eyed already lol.

So I wish you all the best hun too & thanks for popping in:)

Enjoying being back on plan :)

Perusing the new SW Magazine,some lovely recipes to try out.

Today I'm having a green day, so taking advantage of the extra HeB & making a scan bran cake to stave off the munchies.

Food is looking like this...........

Breakfast : beans on wholemeal toast (1x HeB)

Lunch : cheesy veg omelette (1 x HeA)

Dinner : quorn herb fillet(4syns),baby spuds & veg

Snacks : scan bran cake (1x HeB),honey dew melon,apple,skimmed milk for tea (1 x HeA)

Last edited:
Nice to see you are back in the harness :)

Sure you're flying on here hun & brimming with willpower at the moment,throw some my way,pretty please :);)

How'd the belly dancing costume go?You doing it much?Did your daughter have her jumper nite out?

Not planning on making the belly dancing costume till all the deccies are down.... probably about June lol..... The jumper night is tomorrow, I hope they get lots of jumpers for the homeless....

Here's a parcel of will power for you my dear :47:

Not planning on making the belly dancing costume till all the deccies are down.... probably about June lol..... The jumper night is tomorrow, I hope they get lots of jumpers for the homeless.... Here's a parcel of will power for you my dear :47:

Ah thank you hun ;):)

Hope the nite is a success,it's a great idea really.

I'm off to weigh-in at 3.30, it'll be the first proper group after Crimbo, last week was just a weigh & go, which I was abit disappointed about, especially as I was sooo geared up for the meeting & had managed to lose 1/2lb. Any how this week I think or I hope rather that I'm a "maintain". I had 2days off plan visiting & eating out in Dublin which I rarely do, so thoroughly enjoyed it, so now I have to face the music so to speak. :scale:

I'm geared up for this week, I've joined the January Challenge on here to keep me motivated & I have nothing to stop me this week, so determined to have a good week. I made delish syn-fee hummus & carrots to help keep me away from crisps & a scan bran cake for a sweet hit with my cuppa tea:coffee: I'm gonna make a batch of syn-free BBQ sauce as I've just run out & I find this invaluable, both as a condiment & a base sauce.

Well I lost a lb, for I am delighted, had thought I'd be a STS. :bliss:

Group was very busy, loads of newcomers, so the talk was dedicated to explaining the plan, which is no harm to revisit & refresh now & again, least we become complacent. I sat there nodding sagely as she explained & called on us to agree, all the while supping on a lovely cup of Belgian choc options, which our lovely consultant provides for us once in awhile. :party0049:

Food today is...........

Breakfast : Cheese & ham veg omlette

Lunch : SW Beef kebabs & salad (8syns on pittas but soooo worth it)

Dinner : Chicken casserole

Snacks : SW hummus, carrots, honeydew melon & 2 scan bran cupcakes 5syns

Well I lost a lb, for I am delighted, had thought I'd be a STS. :bliss:

Group was very busy, loads of newcomers, so the talk was dedicated to explaining the plan, which is no harm to revisit & refresh now & again, least we become complacent. I sat there nodding sagely as she explained & called on us to agree, all the while supping on a lovely cup of Belgian choc options, which our lovely consultant provides for us once in awhile. :party0049:

Food today is...........

Breakfast : Cheese & ham veg omlette

Lunch : SW Beef kebabs & salad (8syns on pittas but soooo worth it)

Dinner : Chicken casserole

Snacks : SW hummus, carrots, honeydew melon & 2 scan bran cupcakes 5syns

Way to go Issy ....

I'm doing good so far thanks :D , just properly getting back into it again this week :) slowly but surely! :D

Goodstuff, January is a good motivation month, everyone seems to be in good form. Am thinking 1lb a week for a year & I'd be well at target :) We'll see how it goes.

Back