Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

I love them too.. but I couldn't find a syn value anywhere..... so I had to give them up ;)

I'm fine BCP :), I don't want to hijack Issys thread lol, but I have my own diary on here (link is in my signature) do pop in and say hi .

Kay xx

Morning Issy :wavey:, hope you have a fab day ahead with the little monsters and a great weigh in. Will pop in later to see how you did :) .

Kay xx

Oh yeah let me know when you're set up & I'll subscribe.

Be warned the fone app is addictive, I even used it on holidays in France. I find it handy for when I'm waiting around for the kids.

Oh god! :eek: I'm addicted to my phone as it is!

Here's the link to my thread - as you can imagine there isn't much to look at right now but I'm determined to post daily so enjoy! :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/334338-extra-easy-danielles-sw-journey.html

Hi Issy how was your first day ? :) Kay xx

Well Kay it was an eventful day!!

Both my kids had me up in the middle of the nite,eldest one at 5,she's unwell, flu,so my hubby said he'd work from home so that I could still go in. Just before leaving the house the washing machine repairman turned up & delayed me,washing machine is a write-off so waiting on the insurance to come back on that.

Got there,Monday is a quiet day,so only 5 toddlers,easy enough,only there 5mins & one decides he'll bite the other child so I quickly intervened,other than that a lovely day,I quite enjoyed the smallies,lovely at that age.

Went to SW after & happy to report I'm 2lbs down.Think I may be home tomorrow with my sick child so will take advantage of this time to cook & plan my food for the week.

Howse your day been?

Wow what a mixed day Issy.... hope your little one soon feels better x

Well Kay it was an eventful day!!

Both my kids had me up in the middle of the nite,eldest one at 5,she's unwell, flu,so my hubby said he'd work from home so that I could still go in. Just before leaving the house the washing machine repairman turned up & delayed me,washing machine is a write-off so waiting on the insurance to come back on that.

Got there,Monday is a quiet day,so only 5 toddlers,easy enough,only there 5mins & one decides he'll bite the other child so I quickly intervened,other than that a lovely day,I quite enjoyed the smallies,lovely at that age.

Went to SW after & happy to report I'm 2lbs down.Think I may be home tomorrow with my sick child so will take advantage of this time to cook & plan my food for the week.

Howse your day been?

Glad that you managed to eventually get in after all that..
nice timing for your littl'un to go down with the 'flu!

Well done on the 2lb loss Issy .. Yay!:clap:
:clap:

Glad that you managed to eventually get in after all that..
nice timing for your littl'un to go down with the 'flu!

Well done on the 2lb loss Issy .. Yay!:clap:
:clap:

Yeah Em, it was one of those days where everything seems to be working against you.

Off today so just had a fab cheesy ham & veg omelette for brekkie & I'm gonna do a few meals & box them up for the week. Need to make a batch of BBQ sauce, I fly through the stuff & another batch of hummus to ward off the munchies & I'm good, set up for the week.

Miserable drizzly day here. Eldest is all cozy on the couch watching cartoons, youngest wasn't too impressed having to go to school on her own.

Any plans for the day Em??

Must remember to do an omelette for a change.

Drizzly day and cosy settee sounds great, hey? Really foggy here and a cold one too.
First day for a while that I've felt a bit human.. :D .. actually took a photo of myself as I'm feeling quite slim.. :whistle: and dare I say better than I've looked for a long while. Could be because I am cutting back on my pain killers as they don't seem to have much effect anyway.
Am going to pop out to my usual Tesco store for a few things but apart from that I shall be at home.
Hope your little one gets better soon Issy..take care.. :)

Hi Issy, we both lost 2 lbs yay ! :D Sorry to hear little Issy is unwell, I hope she gets better soon. I'm glad you had a great 1st day at work :) . I also want to keep the momentum going with the weightloss so will be doing some batch cooking too. Also looking up some recipes now in the SW mag :p .

Kay xx

Hi Issy, we both lost 2 lbs yay ! :D Sorry to hear little Issy is unwell, I hope she gets better soon. I'm glad you had a great 1st day at work :) . I also want to keep the momentum going with the weightloss so will be doing some batch cooking too. Also looking up some recipes now in the SW mag :p .

Kay xx

I've the bbq sauce done & a scan bran cake, next is the mushy pea curry when I clean pan, then the chilli, chicken/chorizo I'll bung in the slowcooker with loadsa veg, gonna bulk everything out with veg :D Must look at the mag &try something new Kay, what you gonna try??

Hi Izzy, sounds yummy what you've made. Well for desserts I'm ok I have some muller yogurts in the fridge and I need to get through my fruit bowl :rolleyes:, if I make dessert then I tend not to eat the fruit and it all goes off. Once I'm through with it I will make my first scanbran cake :) . For dinner I went through that little booklet which came with this months mag `around the world in 30 dishes ' it's got some great recipes. I'm going to make `Mushroom Stroganoff ' on p.12, for dinner tonight served with some rice. I've also made lots of my `syn free veg soup' to freeze and put away, I will have that throughout the week to keep my hunger pangs at bay. I really want a slow cooker too :( and a soup maker that's also on my list :p .

Kay xx

Hi Izzy, sounds yummy what you've made. Well for desserts I'm ok I have some muller yogurts in the fridge and I need to get through my fruit bowl :rolleyes:, if I make dessert then I tend not to eat the fruit and it all goes off. Once I'm through with it I will make my first scanbran cake :) . For dinner I went through that little booklet which came with this months mag `around the world in 30 dishes ' it's got some great recipes. I'm going to make `Mushroom Stroganoff ' on p.12, for dinner tonight served with some rice. I've also made lots of my `syn free veg soup' to freeze and put away, I will have that throughout the week to keep my hunger pangs at bay. I really want a slow cooker too :( and a soup maker that's also on my list :p .

Kay xx

Oh I'd love an actifry & a food processor, to give my poor mini-chopper a break. Let me know how your scan bran cake goes.

Hi Issy. Do you know how much scan bran costs in group or is it cheaper to buy online ? Thanks

Kay xx

Hi Issy. Do you know how much scan bran costs in group or is it cheaper to buy online ? Thanks Kay xx

Oh I'm not sure of price in the UK but in Ireland it's slightly cheaper in Holland & Barrett than in Group. I recently signed up to Amazon subscription & it worked out cheap & delivered to my door,it's bulk,10 packets but you choose how frequent you want a delivery & can cancel at anytime.You'd really need to be sure you like before committing to bulk buying,but it's a consideration should you like it.

I'm having a vanilla scan bran cake with my cup of tea now.:)

I bought my scan bran from Amazon as well as it was the cheapest.

At the mo' I am working on using up lots of things I bought to try... soya milk is top of the list for now and I must say I'm developing a taste for it and just made some custard which tastes great.

Kay003 .... if I make dessert then I tend not to eat the fruit and it all goes off. ...
I find the same altho' I sometimes put fruit.. bananas particularly.. with crème fraiche or plain yogurt for a dessert.

Back