Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

Thanks Issy I think I will buy one from group and then if I likey I will order from amazon :p .

Emmaline - fruit with crème fraiche or plain yogurt sounds yum :)

Hello Issy :wavey:,

I'm back :D . How have you been keeping ? How's work and how's your food plan going ? Is little Issy feeling better ? I hope your doing well.

Kay xx

I find the same altho' I sometimes put fruit.. bananas particularly.. with crème fraiche or plain yogurt for a dessert.

One of my favourite breakfasts is sliced apple with crème fraiche, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkling of cinnamon! :heartpump: Never tried banana with crème fraiche but it sounds yummy so I'll give it a go!

Sorry with all the messages, I hope you're doing ok. Me and bcp miss you, come back .

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

We sure do xx

Ooooh sorry I've been AWOL, didn't realise it had been that long since I've logged on.

I've been sick the last couple of weeks, had another bout of tonsillitis, a chest infection & after that a sinus infection, I'm a crock :( I've been advised to have the tonsils removed, will see a ENT consultant next month, might ask bout my sinuses while I'm there.

Gonna spend the afternoon catching up, hope you're all well & in good form ;)

Ooooh sorry I've been AWOL, didn't realise it had been that long since I've logged on.

I've been sick the last couple of weeks, had another bout of tonsillitis, a chest infection & after that a sinus infection, I'm a crock :( I've been advised to have the tonsils removed, will see a ENT consultant next month, might ask bout my sinuses while I'm there.

Gonna spend the afternoon catching up, hope you're all well & in good form ;)

Helloooooooooooooooo ! :D ....missed u loads Issy, so good to have you back :) . Awww really sorry to hear you have not been keeping well. Sounds like you've had a rough few weeks you poor thing. I really hope your on the mend now and feeling a bit better. Will let you have your catchup, Im hear whenever you want to chat :). Take care hun and look after yourself, I hope little Issy's are fine too .

Hugs Kay xx

Helloooooooooooooooo ! :D ....missed u loads Issy, so good to have you back :) . Awww really sorry to hear you have not been keeping well. Sounds like you've had a rough few weeks you poor thing. I really hope your on the mend now and feeling a bit better. Will let you have your catchup, Im hear whenever you want to chat :). Take care hun and look after yourself, I hope little Issy's are fine too .

Hugs Kay xx

Oh Kay it's been a miserable few weeks & to cap it all the work placement isn't working out the way I expected, I'm just plodding through & can't wait for it to end. The children are lovely, I like the work but co-workers are a different story:(

The good news is the lbs are coming off, mainly due to illness I think, but I'm jumping back on the wagon today. Even turned down Hubby's offer of a Valentines takeaway, I'm gonna cook SW friendly food myself.

Mini-Issys are all well. Eldest is preparing for Communion soon, she's a total tom-boy so the thoughts of dressing up is killing her, she doesn't wear dresses normally & white, frilly & fancy, just ain't her. Though the dress I've got her is simple & mainly plain, with a hairband & some silver shoes, with a little bit of bribery (promised her jeans & tee shirt for later) should get us through it :D

Oh Kay it's been a miserable few weeks & to cap it all the work placement isn't working out the way I expected, I'm just plodding through & can't wait for it to end. The children are lovely, I like the work but co-workers are a different story:(

The good news is the lbs are coming off, mainly due to illness I think, but I'm jumping back on the wagon today. Even turned down Hubby's offer of a Valentines takeaway, I'm gonna cook SW friendly food myself.

Mini-Issys are all well. Eldest is preparing for Communion soon, she's a total tom-boy so the thoughts of dressing up is killing her, she doesn't wear dresses normally & white, frilly & fancy, just ain't her. Though the dress I've got her is simple & mainly plain, with a hairband & some silver shoes, with a little bit of bribery (promised her jeans & tee shirt for later) should get us through it :D

Oh no Issy I was really excited when you first told me about your work, I was really hoping it would go well for you. I think there must be something in the air because while you have been gone a number of members have been taking about problems at work. It gets difficult when your work colleagues are no fun to work with. Well I hope it finishes quick for you so you can be at peace again .

Sorry to hear about your health, really hope you get better soon. On a positive note so happy to hear about your weightloss :), that's bringing you nearer to your goal now. Well done for getting straight back on plan, must feel good .

I do like your Eldest :D, she likes to be different, I think that's smart and sweet that she doesn't follow the herd, it's good she has her own sense of style at a young age. Loving the bribery to get her to wear her outfit lol :p . I hope you had a lovely day today, so glad to have you back :).

Kay xx

Hi sweetie how are you today xx

Hey Issy hope your doing ok hun :). I know you normally have weigh in on Mondays. Just wanted to know how your getting on with the plan. Hope little Issy's are keeping well too and the job is going ok for you.

Hugs Kay xx

Hey Issy hope your doing ok hun :). I know you normally have weigh in on Mondays. Just wanted to know how your getting on with the plan. Hope little Issy's are keeping well too and the job is going ok for you.

Hugs Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Plans been abit hit & miss this week, so hoping for a STS on Friday, I've taken 2weeks holidays from class, as girls are on mid-term holidays so gonna weigh myself at home for the next couple of weeks. Off to Dublin tomorrow for a couple of days, visit family & do abit of shopping.

Would you believe I found that BFree range of breads here in a supermarket & the only thing missing was the wraps, but I'm on a mission, I will hunt them down.

How are you hun? I'm gonna pop over to your diary now & catchup ;)

I've alot of coursework paperwork to be filling in, so not had as much time for "online" lately, only 2 more weeks of this work experience left & then I can get back to normal, ha ha :D

Hey Missus,

I'm totally loving your photos by the way, fantastic transformation, inspirational. We're gearing up for First Confession & Holy Communion here, so busy busy, I thought of you, special masses & stuff, lit a candle for you & your family in our church.;)

Oh Izzy.... I am so touched.... that is just about the nicest thing you could have done for us xxxx :D

Hi Kay,

Plans been abit hit & miss this week, so hoping for a STS on Friday, I've taken 2weeks holidays from class, as girls are on mid-term holidays so gonna weigh myself at home for the next couple of weeks. Off to Dublin tomorrow for a couple of days, visit family & do abit of shopping.

Would you believe I found that BFree range of breads here in a supermarket & the only thing missing was the wraps, but I'm on a mission, I will hunt them down.

How are you hun? I'm gonna pop over to your diary now & catchup ;)

I've alot of coursework paperwork to be filling in, so not had as much time for "online" lately, only 2 more weeks of this work experience left & then I can get back to normal, ha ha :D

Hi Issy :wavey:, I hope you have a lovely time with your family in Dublin :). It's good to know that work will be over in 2 weeks and then things will go back to normality for you. Well done on losing a few lbs up until now, even though your schedule has been very busy these past few weeks. I hope your tonsils are not hurting you too much and that you are feeling a bit better. Good luck for weigh in on Friday hun, I'm sure you will do really well. :p

Kay xx

Hello Issy, hope you had a lovely time in Dublin and that your well. How did it go on Friday with your weigh in ? I hope everything's ok hun :) .

Kay xx

Back