Ist weigh in......

Fidgit

well had my first weigh in today and although today is only my 5th day on the programme I am down 7lbs!!!!!! Heehaaa people!!! I have been wondering if people exercise on this programme? I have stopped thinking of the shakes as food and rather medicine, I seem to be having to force myself to have them.....just not hungry! I hate the breath thing, drives me insane along with the vile after taste it leaves in my mouth, does this ever go away??? All in all I am good, tons of energy, bouncing off the walls and definitely going to have to do some exercise or else might drive my hubby to drink! Before I forget, although I do not know any of you - this site has been a godsend and reading about all of you has helped me keep on track....so a BIG thank you to all of you! Bring it on.....:character00238:

Good For You! Keep at it and you will see those pounds and stones fly off.

Half a stone, thats fantastic Fidgit. Bring on week two you are obviously on a roll! Julia x

well done you! yes the bad breath does go, sort of lol! but its a good sign as it means ketosis is kicking in. try listerine strips, a lot of people use them and i find they really help. as for exercise i dont think its a necessity but it'll help shift the weight quicker. im into my 2nd wk and havent felt the energy to start yet. if you do feel like doing some take it easy for a few days, they do say to leave it for 2 wks but if you feel ready then i say go for it! :)

Great job, well done Fidgit thats a fantastico loss

Fandabulous, well done fidgit, you sound really upbeat too which is fab!

Gx

well had my first weigh in today and although today is only my 5th day on the programme I am down 7lbs!!!!!! Heehaaa people!!! I have been wondering if people exercise on this programme? I have stopped thinking of the shakes as food and rather medicine, I seem to be having to force myself to have them.....just not hungry! I hate the breath thing, drives me insane along with the vile after taste it leaves in my mouth, does this ever go away??? All in all I am good, tons of energy, bouncing off the walls and definitely going to have to do some exercise or else might drive my hubby to drink! Before I forget, although I do not know any of you - this site has been a godsend and reading about all of you has helped me keep on track....so a BIG thank you to all of you! Bring it on.....:character00238:
Well done hunni....i think sexercise is very good lol might my hubby a little more happy too lol

Wow well done hun thats a great loss! I reckon exercise can be hard in the first few weeks but maybe try it and see how you get on xxx

Back