It CAN be done...even on holiday!

laura269

Hi all, not been around for a while as been away on holiday.

Had a fantastic time AND managed to be a good girl whilst away! I had no idea what I was going to do whilst away and CDC suggestd I go up to the 1000 plan from SS. This filled me with dread so I took enough products to do SS for the whole week.

Well, I touched not a drop of alcohol, had 2 SS days and then just 5 meals out consisting of fresh white fish and green salad and maybe 1 potato. I didn't feel like I was missing out at all and the best part..... I lost 5.25lbs!! I was so bloody chuffed with myself!

This is a huge hurdle for me as I ALWAYS fail at a diet when I go away and this time I have stayed in control, still enjoyed myself without it involving food and lost weight!

It can be done girls and if I can do it anyone can!! xx

wow well done hun thats great. i admire your determination

Well done, that's fantastic dedication :)

Hi all, not been around for a while as been away on holiday.

Had a fantastic time AND managed to be a good girl whilst away! I had no idea what I was going to do whilst away and CDC suggestd I go up to the 1000 plan from SS. This filled me with dread so I took enough products to do SS for the whole week.

Well, I touched not a drop of alcohol, had 2 SS days and then just 5 meals out consisting of fresh white fish and green salad and maybe 1 potato. I didn't feel like I was missing out at all and the best part..... I lost 5.25lbs!! I was so bloody chuffed with myself!

This is a huge hurdle for me as I ALWAYS fail at a diet when I go away and this time I have stayed in control, still enjoyed myself without it involving food and lost weight!

It can be done girls and if I can do it anyone can!! xx
That is fab really well done,I have a holiday booked and have already said im going to come off the plan for those 2 weeks but eat sensibly.It will be my first holiday with my OH so I do want to allow some solids to pass my mouth!
Well done again hun!
xx

that's absolutely fantastic very encouraging for anyone that has a hol coming up

That's amazing! Well done that takes real commitment. Just noticed we're the same height similar weight but you're a lot braver than me with your target wieght... bet you do it too! Good luck xx

Der.... just realised I was looking at Rachy's stats hence I've edited!! Still mean what I said though!!! :)

Last edited:
That is brilliant Hun. Can I ask when you had your meals out did you also do 3 CD products during the day? Would b helpful to know as we are away in July and would love to do as well as you!

I think thats absolutely brilliant. Well done.
Saying that, I've booked mine for September, hopefully I'll be at goal by then:)

my brothers' wedding is in May in Florida (of all the places) but I know they have gorgeously fresh stuff out there as well as the bad stuff so I can always order how i want things.

I intend to be on SS+ and try and ask for everything to be grilled...with salad.

I may enjoy a little extra salad but I will also be walking a lot so hopefully it won't make a difference.

Ooh I wonder if Hazlenut coffee is ok? (its the actual coffee flavour not anything you put in it)

That is brilliant Hun. Can I ask when you had your meals out did you also do 3 CD products during the day? Would b helpful to know as we are away in July and would love to do as well as you!

No I just had 2 shakes during the day and the meal out at night. Maybe not the way you're supposed to do it but it worked for me! xx

laura269 said:
No I just had 2 shakes during the day and the meal out at night. Maybe not the way you're supposed to do it but it worked for me! xx

Thanks Laura, that is really helpful to know. Your success over your holiday is so inspiring as I know how hard it is especially girly hols!

I guess if your having a proper meal it isn't as bad as missing one pack then having a ss+ meal and missing one pack. Think I will try that while I'm away though I only have three days to handle then 5.

Thanks Laura

X

Back