It can be done - My before's and Afters

WOWZER, seriously well done!!

x

You look amazing! well done!

!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Jim- you look like a different person! Very thinsperational, thank you for sharing you pics :happy096:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Jim,

I noticed your posts elsewhere then found this.

You've lost all the weight on Atkins?! Well done. It can be done indeed. I'm really impressed. I know Atkins works I've done it before, I'm always cheered by people who've followed it properly and done it. You're a great ambassador for the diet :clap:. You look amazing.

How long did it take?

An absolutely amazing difference...congratulations! I love looking at before and after pics - they are so inspiring. Well done you xx

That is truly amazing.. and well done to you!

I feel so proud and I don't know you :8855:

Well done everyone!

Oh the other lady there looks fantastic too.

Evening Jim, it appears your now a legend...well done; I've managed Atkins this weekend, and its been lovely, just had lamb chops and cabbage, beautiful to be able to eat again...

Fantastic inspiration Jim

Amazing transformation Jim.
And congratulations as keeping it off. That's what scares me!
What was your motivation to decide to lose the weight?
:wave_cry:

Thanks everyone and thanks for the merge Mins :)

My motivation, seeing those holiday photo's from Lanzarote, I looked and felt absolutely dreadful, I just couldn't believe how fat I looked :O But I feel great now :)

Ah I missed some posts, it took me about 3 1/2 - 4 years to loose the weight and get back to 13 1/2 stone. I have been on Atkins maint ever since.

Ohh, I found some more
Before
atjim3.jpg

atjim1.jpg

and some from September this year whilst walking on the Gower Peninsula

After

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Back