It can be done - My before's and Afters

:D well, I have that sort of mind Jools. ;)

it's 'cos I'm a bloke abz. :D

Wow, Jim, I`m so glad for you! Of course this can be done!!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Jesse, I think there is a plan out there for everyone, the trick is finding the right one!

at the right time jim!! i've done pretty much everything and i just keep having to rotate through them. i'll get the right one at the right time eventually :)

abz xx

Thanks Jesse, I think there is a plan out there for everyone, the trick is finding the right one!

I'm still looking for mine. I have a husband who loves puddings and although he does try to support me when I am trying to lose weight, he also almost paces the floor if there is no pudding to eat after dinner - it is really hard for me and I fall off the wagon constantly. I think I have lost about 5 stone in the last couple of years - shame it is the same 1 stone 5 times :D.

Well done to you Jim (my hubby's called Jim too - great name by the way) no mean feat to lose that much weight. You really do look fab.

I have just started in earnest again on Celebrity Slim this week - on day 4 today and so far so good. If I can get through this weekend I think I will be alright for a time - will have to get my OH's puddings in the freezer and buy ones I don't like :eek:. Fingers crossed and mouth shut I think.

Good luck with that Christina, it is difficult I know, I was lucky really I had great support from my wife.

Thank you for the compliments, it's not as if I'm not bigheaded enough already. LOL

thats wkd what an insperation you go hopefully i will post you mine in a few mnths yay xkirsty

Thank you Kirsty, I look forward to seeing them, make sure you take plenty of progress photo's on the way, such a motivator, believe me.

Thank You Tizzie. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

That's amazing! Well done!

Thank You Steph, I hope you are going to post some great B&A's later. Good Luck!

Hi Jim - just stopping by to see what's new x

Hi gem, there'll be some more "afters" from the Easter break in a couple of weeks, and then of course there's the Birmingham meet, I'm sure there'll be plenty of photo's from that!!

Oh yes abz, I live here after all. :D

Back