It can be done - My before's and Afters

Thank you keepthefaith, what plan are you following?

No real plan at the moment. Just the basic eat healthy, exercise more. :) It's doing the trick so far. But I have some Orlistat that I am still debating over!

Have a great weekend Jim. x x :)

Thanks jools, OK not the best photo, but her we go, after the Arny Navy game.

02052009657.jpg

And a couple more:
02052009649.jpg

02052009651.jpg

and finally, I hope there are no Navy people here.:D
02052009654.jpg

LOOL,you look so happy & slim,Congratulations again mate ;) and ouch that last score,Look's like navy got hammered xD,Hope You had the best time,looking at your smile's im sure you did =].

Final score was Army 50 - Navy 7 aza. :D. That's the 8th time in a row the Army have won now, even though the Navy packed their team with Marines this time. Go ARMY!

:D
Final score was Army 50 - Navy 7 aza. :D. That's the 8th time in a row the Army have won now, even though the Navy packed their team with Marines this time. Go ARMY!
LOL,so funny ;) lookslike you had a blast,Enjoy the time with yourson aswell ihope;),Yesterday my brother was back homefor the day,I had to go this time,But he was so shocked,we ended up talking all day about it lol,Hes in the summerset navy base,hes a pilot and Engineer also been told due to his volunteering and support to run for officer and he decided he will, hes back in 2 weeks home again yay

Here's a few more posted on the Army Board
DSCF08671.jpg

DSCF08701.jpg

Great pics Jim. Glad you had a good time. x x

Oh we did Jools :D

I wonder if Gem has noticed that I did manage to get Guiness?

Thanks Jhon, I am proud of having managed it, and more importantly maintaining for the last few years.

Wow, well done Jim, you must be ever so pleased with yourself :D

Good on ya for maintaining too. ;) :D

Reactions: Jim
Thanks Maria, I see you're very close to target, I hope you make it and I hope you maintain it.

Oh we did Jools :D

I wonder if Gem has noticed that I did manage to get Guiness?

Yes Gem did notice and she also noticed that Mr Jim is now the proud owner of a Gold Star (naughty boy and all) :p

Reactions: Jim
Is that Gold? looks more like bronze to me Gem. :p

Haha - you're absolutely right Jim - I'm going back to how it used to be in old money - what a twit I am x

LOL,

I saw a girl at lunchtime with bright purple streaks in her hair, made me think of you Gem. :)

Wow Jim you look amazing what a big difference you must feel great & a lot heathier . What made you decided to get rid of all the excess ?

just seen your pics off Rugby what a coincidence I was there as well , we were in block M3 had a great day its the first year Ive been to it my hubby goes every year I usually stay in the city shopping but went to the match this year.

Robyn

Last edited:
We were in L2 Robyn, Where did you go after, We started before the Game in ST Margaret's Tavern, mainly because it's quieter and you can get a drink, after the game we were in the RLC tent for a while then (in no particular order) The Duke Of Cambridge, The Cabbage Patch, The Rugby Ground and ending up in Pope's Grotto. I think. Is your Husband forces then Robyn?

Back