It can be done - My before's and Afters

oh wow. donkey rides :D

well, i think i can safely say i would have lost OH there jim :)

abz xx

LOL yes, Colleen wouldn't let me have a ride. *****! LMAO. You'd have loved it, so would Gem and Taz I reckon.

LOL,Great pic's mate,looks like you had some extremelycrazy time's =]
I Hope the daywent ascrazy as itlooks ;) thats crazy in a good way pal dontworry =p

Thanks aza, it was a good day son. :)

Hi Jim - Hi Aza and Bigtosmall (not met you before) x

Hi BigToSmall, thnks for your comments, how are you doing so far, I see you have lost 18lbs, that is a good start.

Hi Gem,

9 how are you?

Morning all, had a great weekend. We went to Tamworth Castle yesterday. Here are some Photie's

Tamworth010.jpg

Tamworth009.jpg

I couldn't have got in here prior to Atkins. :D
Tamworth008.jpg

Tamworth007.jpg

Tamworth006.jpg

Tamworth003.jpg

Great pics Jim. Those narrow steps look scary! x

Hi Jools, very tight love, I only just managed to squeeze in, they must have been a lot smaller and slimmer in those days love.

You weren't the chap I smiled at outside sainsbury's then yesterday?! Cos you were in Tamworth LOL! He looked like you and I thought I'd smile :) ~(Handsome chap he was too)

Reactions: Jim
LOL, No not me love, you were a week too late. :D

Damn, next time. I'll lok out for you and say 'hello'. It's funny because I nearly walked up to the chap to say "Hi Jim, I'm Cah-ching and I love your contributions to Minimins", can you imagine the look on the mans face if I had??!!!! :rotflmao:

absolutely fantastic
well done jim what an inspiration you are a star xx

Crikey!! Love the before and after pics.

Am having a browse through the sucess stories and just had to say well done!

xx

absolutely fantastic
well done jim what an inspiration you are a star xx

:bliss:

LOVELY TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!! Haven't seen you for a while xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must admit sometimes when I'm out and about I do wonder if someone is looking at me and saying, oh look that's Jim from minimins. LOL

Thanks Holly!

Kaz, I like your B&A as well.

I must admit sometimes when I'm out and about I do wonder if someone is looking at me and saying, oh look that's Jim from minimins. LOL

Thanks Holly!

Kaz, I like your B&A as well.

Back