It can be done - My before's and Afters

Well I am, as I'm in your neck of the woods everyday. If you are ever in Waitrose or Sainsbury's then we've probably brushed shoulders ...... :D

If you mean the Sainsbury's at mere green then yes we probably have. :)

Kaz, I like your B&A as well.[/QUOTE]

thanks jim i`m ashamed to say i have gained 2 stone back so back on cd in a weeks time
but its pics like yours that will get me back to where i was :)
kaz xx

thanks jim i`m ashamed to say i have gained 2 stone back so back on cd in a weeks time

You can do it love, you know how it works. I look forward to seeing you post great results.

Thanks Lucy's Mum.

Wow, Jim, what a transformation. Has to be one of the most inspirational I've ever seen, and the fact you've kept it off and look fantastic is just phenomenal.

You must feel like you've got another life now. Well done on all your hard work!

Hi Iris and thanks. Yes I do feel a different man, I'm so active now and we go out most weekends and visit places. When I was fat I didn't go anywhere, I couldn't really that plus I had no energy at all. I love my life now.

Morning all, had a great weekend. We went to Tamworth Castle yesterday. Here are some Photie's

Hey Jim;)
Looks like you had some great fun :D,
Wow do you go somewhere amazing every weekend?,Must be somuch fun:p

I do aza, making up for lost time when I couldn't go out because of my weight. I just love my new lifestyle. :D

You must be noticing how much more active you are son.

Thanks Sophie, I have been on Atkins for ever and ever or that's how it feels. :D

Seriously though, I was lucky enough to find the perfect diet for me, Atkins is my life now.

Amazing weightloss. Amazing photos. And maintaining too, well done. I feel inspired! And thank you for taking the time to reply to my intro thread.

Thank you Zoe, it's not losing the weight, it's maintaining that loss. How many of us have lost the same pounds over and over again!

Thanks Aimee, it was hard work but worth it in the end. :D

:wow:

Such an amazing transformation! You look a completly different man!
Well done Jim - i bet it was some hard slog at times but i bet it was definatly worth it!

Thanks girls, and you Tanyajane, look at you love, fantastic!!

I've been away on holiday so I'll post some more photos as soon as I get them uploaded.
:)

Here we go as promised :) As you can see I'm still managing to maintain.

IMG_0233.jpg

Garlic mussels. LOL
IMG_0230.jpg

By the Harbour
IMG_0231.jpg

I ate the fish LMAO
IMG_0220.jpg

Great pics Jim. x

Back