It can be done - My before's and Afters

Didn't think it would be that sane!! Did you have one for me in the cabbage patch?? Might be going back up on the 22nd for the IRB 7's!

Yes, the cabbage patch was rammed, no surprise there though Linz. I'd like to visit it just once when there is no Rugby on and see what it's like then. LOL.

I haven't watched any 7's since Hong Kong in '93 love. LOL.

Phew!!! I've just read all this thread! I've said it before & I'll say again Jim, you are amazing!

Have you noticed that you look the healthiest out of all your peers?
Look back & see what I mean. Brilliant :D

I'm all re-inspired now :)

LOL, do you think so Sharon?

Linz, what are morph suits then? I saw Superman and Zorro on Saturday, LOL, plus a load of guys dressed up as tarts. They must have been Navy. ;)

Oh right, yes I saw a few of them as well Linz

We did indeed abz, but then I always have a good time love. LOL, you know me. :D Party animal.

Hi Baseter,

The biggest change in my life is being mobile really, I can and do walk everywhere now. i now have a very active social life and many many friends. Prior to losing the weight I was quite restricted as to where I would or could go, it's amazing how many places have tightly packed tables and chairs with arms so I couldn't get in.

I don't think people treat me any differently, but as I've said before I think that's because I'm a man, I'm pretty tall and very broad shouldered so maybe I wore the weight better than a woman would. I was always called "Big" Jim, if you get my point.

The biggest change in my life? I don't snore, I sleep very well, whereas I used to have sleep apnoea. I can walk up stairs without having to stop for breath. I can go places normal people go with no worries about getting stuck,

The list is endless really, what I'm saying is that I now can lead a normal life and don't have to worry about my size.

Hi every one,

just a few photos from the Tolkien Middle Earth weekend. :)
IMG_0557.jpg

Gandalf :)
IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

LOL I look fat in this, but it's just the shirt honest. Oh amd maybe 2lbs of hog roast as well. ;)
IMG_0560.jpg

LOL, maybe I have Linz. :D

Thanks sweetheart. :)

Definitely not fat Jim - looks like a good weekend x

Thanks Bridesmaid2be. :)

Gem, you should come up, you'd love it, and you'd go down a storm singing there.

Hi every one,

just a few photos from the Tolkien Middle Earth weekend. :)
IMG_0557.jpg

Gandalf :)
IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

LOL I look fat in this, but it's just the shirt honest. Oh amd maybe 2lbs of hog roast as well. ;)
IMG_0560.jpg

Jim, fab photos! Just started reading Tolkien again, love it!! x Gandfalf is looking good here..lol

Reactions: Jim
Well, he has been a bit of a magician with the weightloss hasn't he x

Back