It can be done - My before's and Afters

Thanks Sharon, looking at my before's helps me keep on track and maintain love.

Wow, I kept scrolling up and down, Well done Jim. :)

Where is Jim? x

Oh I had forgotten he was going away - I hope he's having a good time x

But I'm back now, thanks everyone. :)

A couple from the Holiday.
These are from Ludlow.
IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

I was quite open about the hand holding, it was Colleen who was being sneaky and hiding it behind her back Linz. :D

You were cheating on Colleen with busty old stoneface Jim - shame on you x

LOL, it looks that way gem. :)

They have a thing about these copper statues in Ludlow, they are all over the place Gem

Your bird looks like she could do with a good feed in the first one Jim, can you not give her a good old Atkins feast.
Brill pics as usual!
X

Thanks Karen

LOL Andrea, but that would make her skinnier. :D, How are you love?

Wow, the pics in this thread alone have really inspired me. Plus they show me what my OH can achieve if he sticks to WW plan 100% (like he is at the mo)

sorry for being so late to this thread, but thank you for sharing your photos (your story) here.

Hi Zeb, does your Hubby have a lot to lose as I did love? It is a long long journey if you are massively overweight, that I can tell you.

and, Thanks. :)

Hi Zeb, does your Hubby have a lot to lose as I did love? It is a long long journey if you are massively overweight, that I can tell you.

and, Thanks. :)

When he joined weight watchers I think they weighed him as somewhere around 18.2, but he has been as high as 19 before he met me. He wants to get to around 14 stone cause he says he has never been a really skinny person, and can't seem himself at the mo, getting much below that. (That in itself would be an achievement)

For a bloke he isn't the tallest of people though 5ft 8 isn't that short..

So far he has lost 11.5 stone and we have been going just under a month, so I'm really pleased with his progress, and seeing stories like yours (as I said) really gives me hope for the future for him regarding his weight loss. I need to lose it to, but his medical reasons make his weight loss more important then mine.

The further away from insulin and possible heart attacks he can get, the better.

LOL Zeb, is that 1.5 or 11.5 your Hubby has lost. :)

I'm 6' 3" and my wife thinks I'm too skinny at 13.7 Zeb. I wanted to lose more but she said no.

Back