It can be done - My before's and Afters

You look like an entirely different person and I bet you feel like one too!

You look fantastic!

Thank You, I do indeed. :)

If it's letting me post these yet ;)

Before - lanzarote 2002
jimlaz1.jpg

jimlaz4.jpg

After - last year I think.
jim_00092008.jpg

atkbirth1.jpg

Ooooh and I found this - The Big Pants, from about 4 years ago, still had 3 stone to go then

BP1.jpg
You look fantastic. Well done.

Thank you Last attempt. How are you doing? I see you have lost 16 1/2 lbs in your first week, that is amazing, well done.

Thank you Last attempt. How are you doing? I see you have lost 16 1/2 lbs in your first week, that is amazing, well done.
Thank you :) I bet you get a real buzz looking at those old pics. Fingers crossed I'll be buzzing too and very soon :) I'm determined to do it this time. Any tips you want to give please feel free:D

I do actually, sometimes I look at them and wonder how did I get that big in the first place, why did I let it happen?

I do actually, sometimes I look at them and wonder how did I get that big in the first place, why did I let it happen?
I ask myself the same question and I found something really useful on here about emotional eating and learning when you're really hungry as opposed to just fancying something.

My son is also helping me and the other day he said "Don't think of Mcdonalds and foods like that as treats, they aren't. Foods like that are because you hate yourself, how can it be a treat filling your stomach with junk and fat?"

He's right, a treat should be a nice piece of salmon which costs the same amount, or a splurge on some nice fruits that you don't know the names of:D

I'm happy munching on plums and pears at the moment and bags of Italian salad leaves. Lidle is a god-send for cheap fruit and veggies;)

"Don't think of Mcdonalds and foods like that as treats, they aren't. Foods like that are because you hate yourself, how can it be a treat filling your stomach with junk and fat?"

Now that is a very perceptive statement, well done that lad. What a great point he's made there.

Thank you Jo, yes love it's great to look back on them and think, wow, how far have I come.

Hi gem, time I posted some more "afters" I think.

Hi there Last attempt. Just go into Post Reply, click on the paper clip on the top row of the tool bar, browse your files then upload. Easy once you know how x

Hi there Last attempt. Just go into Post Reply, click on the paper clip on the top row of the tool bar, browse your files then upload. Easy once you know how x
Thank you:D

Attachments

• 2011.jpg
    2011.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 114
Oh well done - on the upload and the weight-loss - that's fantastic x

That's really awesome! If you don't mind me asking were your tattoo's affected by the weight lose? I heard that can happen in weight gain and loss and am a little worride about my own.

Back