IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 days before the wedding!!

Thank you ceri, you've been really great in supporting me.. And lol, yes, you told me it would fit - and it has!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am really so excited about it all now, that whole pressure has just gone!!!

Thank you Isobel - I love it!!

Oooh, I've just realised I can turn the "fit in my wedding dress" goal green!!!! Just the lose 2 stone one to go now - and only another 3lb to get there!! (Ticker only updated every monday!)

awww i have tears in my eyes, you look fantastic i bet ur over the moon!!
dont 4get to post the bics of ur big day look out hubby! lol

Awww Judy, that's so kind!!!

I hope h2b has the same reaction!

i get married in less than 12 months so your an inspiration to me!

That's so humbling.. Thank you...

I guess, for me, it was just putting my trust in the diet.. I know if I give it 100% it will give me 100% back.. Only thing I doubted was whether I'd given myself enough time to let it work - but I guess I have!!!

:D

thank you htpink!!

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

You look fantastic and your dress is absolutely beautiful.

Your pics are amazing.

Love Mini xxx

:wow:Congratulations!! You look GREAT!! How exciting for you! I hope you have a beautiful wedding. Your going to look gorgeous. Goodluck!

Aww, thank you!!!

I'm still smiling this morning!!! And I'm another 0.4lb lighter so I'm now 10st 13.2lb!!! (Nearly wrote 11st out of habit then!!)

If I carry on losing 0.4lb a day between now and the wedding then I would be another 6lb lighter - the dress really would look great then!!!!!!!!

(God, with me being this excited, can someone tell me how I am going to get through the next 15 days without bursting please?!?!?!?!?!?!)

WOW !! you look Gorgeous Sunflower :D

not long now.....have a wonderful day !

love

Debz xx

Thank you debs!!

Aw you look fab hun!! The dress is amasing and you look great in it!

Just thinking you must be gettin married around the same time as a friend of mine who does the deed on July 7th. I'm sure you will look even better on the day!

Thank you, I do love the dress!! Hoping I can lose a little more, will look stunning then!!

I am indeed - I'm on 07-07-07 bride!! We booked the date over 2 years ago! We were trying to work out when to get married, we decided that one year on would have been too soon in that h2b is a student nurse so we wanted time to save up.. So that meant 2007.. September/October would have been difficult as h2b qualifies this september.. August - the church choir is on holiday.. I've sung in that choir for 21 years so it's quite important for me that they're there - and it wouldn't have been fair to ask them to sing during our month off!! So that led us to July, we joked at the time that the date would be ?-07-07.. When we then realised the 7th was a saturday we immediately phoned the vicar and then booked the town hall.. The vicar couldn't see us for a week because of my shifts and when we got there someone had seen him the day before and booked their wedding for that day at 3pm.. He was gutted for us as the couple in question dont go to the church where as we've been in the church for years!! But it turned out that they didn't want to go through all the marriage prep classes (they were both in their 40s, remarrying and didn't attend church) and decided to go for a civil wedding instead - so we got our time!!

The town hall was fun, he thought we were mad for booking 2 years in advance - kept saying just come back next year!! We said we really wanted to book it as we were aware that the date would be popular - we went to a function there 6 weeks later and he said since we'd phoned THIRTEEN other couples had tried to book it and three had even asked to be put on a reserve list in case we cancelled???!!!!!!!!

It's mad though, on a wedding forum I go on there are so many of us getting married on 07-07-07!!

Not surprised you wanted to book it so early!

My mate booked the registry office over a year ago along with the hotel and has had trouble with cars etc because this place is so small and there seem to be a lot of weddings that day!!

I'm sure you will have a great day and look fab....all the hard work will be worth it!! I've to go to my mates final fitting tomorrow (she wanted it next week but I'm away so she'll have to do it this week!!) I'm so excited for her!! My little girl is a flower girl and I just cant wait to see her looking fab!

Back