it fits, it fits, it fits

chele80

On a mission
Many of you know my wedding dress arrived and I went to try it on yesterday.

When I bought it in January the zip didn't do up and I thought there was just 2" to go before it would do up. My mum has been having nightmares because she confessed yesterday it was more like 4-5" and since I only started to do something about weight loss 5 weeks ago she has been panicking.

I nearly passed out in the shop I was so nervous.

But....it fits!! It zipped straight up and perfectly. Just need a few alterations to the bust to fit better and then it'll be great.

But wedding isn't for another 5 weeks and am doing LT til 2nd September, so have my first fitting booked for 28th August so I will be losing more weight until then so it may need taking in more.

Am so chuffed, this diet has totally been worth it. I could also so easily have stopped it yesterday now my dress fits, but no, the mission continues as I have a lot more to lose!

Congrats!

Great news. I'm sure you'll be all svelte and gorgeous on the big day.

Till then, keep shaking!

Heh

Congratulations doll!!! You must be on cloud 9, eh? You've done really well and you'll be a knock-out on your big day :)

well done it must feel great fitting into your dress. can't imagine how much work the dressmaker will have to put in to alter it in august

well done thats fantastic you must be sooooooooo happy!!!! x

here's a sneaky photo of me now. let's see if it works

CIMG1599.jpg

ignore my face, it was soooooo hot in there!

aww hun you look absolutely gorgeous!!! and what a beautiful dress! really made up for you! you'll feel like a proper princess walking down that aisle now! xxxx

Oh my word... how stunning?! :)

thanks girls!!!!!
I just feel I look so much better. Still not what I want to be by a long way, but I feel 100% better

Oh Chele, you and the dress are stunners, well done for keeping going. You look like an absolute Princess. :love047:
xx

You look beautiful Chele. Your hubby to be is a very lucky bloke.

Well done on your success!

you look wonderful
the dress is amazing keep at it anything you can lose between now and your fitting is a bonus, they can always make the dress smaller
xxxxx

Awwwwwww you look beautiful, your dress is gorgeous!

:love047:

Well done on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations sweetie!! Be careful you don't go too far down.

I wasn't trying at all before my wedding, as my dress fit perfectly and I lost weight anyway [never happens now!!]

What a wonderful feeling for you.

Have a wonderful day x

Back