1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

It got easier!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by On a mission!, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. On a mission!

On a mission! Member

Hi all I think I've cracked it!
    Today my legs were still a bit tired but over all a lot more energetic and all of the sudden at half 4 something mad happened........................................
    I realised I'd not had my dinner time shake. I'M NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE WAHOO!!!!! XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. alterego123

alterego123 Well-Known Member

haha yayy! It's awesome isn't it. I always forget about my last shake till about 9 or 10pm.

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

I forgot about my second meal on Sunday till 7:30, which was great - except, I then had to force my 3rd down me before bed!

x

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Aww good for you hun, keotosis is a fab thing isnt it xxx sit back and watch the lbs fall off xx:D

6. Sara4

Sara4 Well-Known Member

You know keytosis or no keytosis I NEVER forget my shakes!!!!

7. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that Sara! God I am so jealous of these people. I have not cheated once since being on LT and haven't even licked my fingers when preparing food for the kids. Having said that, about 3-4 hours after a shake I feel really hungry, tummy starts rumbling, and I'm definitely ready for the next one. :(

8. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Yay for it getting easier for you! I hope I find the same thing! :) xx

9. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

Yaaaa thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. DIANAGRACE

DIANAGRACE Well-Known Member

shoot 10-40 need to have my shake, hugs and cuddles to all, I just forgot lol.

11. bluedaisy

bluedaisy Well-Known Member

Ya it's great once it kicks in! It's amazing that you don't feel hungry and all you have is a couple of shakes and a few litres of water!