• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It got easier!!!!

haha yayy! It's awesome isn't it. I always forget about my last shake till about 9 or 10pm.

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I forgot about my second meal on Sunday till 7:30, which was great - except, I then had to force my 3rd down me before bed!

x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Hi all I think I've cracked it!
Today my legs were still a bit tired but over all a lot more energetic and all of the sudden at half 4 something mad happened........................................
I realised I'd not had my dinner time shake. I'M NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE WAHOO!!!!! XX
Aww good for you hun, keotosis is a fab thing isnt it xxx sit back and watch the lbs fall off xx:D

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You know keytosis or no keytosis I NEVER forget my shakes!!!!

I'm with you on that Sara! God I am so jealous of these people. I have not cheated once since being on LT and haven't even licked my fingers when preparing food for the kids. Having said that, about 3-4 hours after a shake I feel really hungry, tummy starts rumbling, and I'm definitely ready for the next one. :(

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Yay for it getting easier for you! I hope I find the same thing! :) xx

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
Yaaaa thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya it's great once it kicks in! It's amazing that you don't feel hungry and all you have is a couple of shakes and a few litres of water!