It is Tuesday, Let's go Hour by Hour

thanks Fiona, she's lovely. I chose her as i didn't want to go back to my old CDC for a few reasons & when i looked on Cambridge site i recognised her photo, we did anti natal together with our now 12yr olds :eek:.
Just tried leek & potato soup, a new one since i stopped, was ok but a little bland.
got the rumbles so going to drink some water !
xx

Hi everyone

Not really been on for a few days but Just thought I'd let you know thats another 4lbs off this week, not as good as last lol but how many diets can you go on and lose over a stone in 2 weeks.:party0011:
And to anyone thats new or on 1st week ? it gets so much easier honestly Becky and a cou[ple of the other girls know what I went through and now.........:bliss:Speak soon xxx

well done very good carly

Cheryl- 4lbs down hun thats brill!! Looking forward to seeing what the scales show tomorrow morning (beginning of day 4) :) xx

Evening peeps

I trust everyone's had a good day? Mine's not been too bad, stuck with ss again, managed my 2nd full day of ss after my 790/AAM week.

Weigh in day tomorrow, I'm hoping for a couple of pounds, don't expect to lose too much this week.

Hey hun well done on seeing day 2 thru! This is day 3 for me and am really feeling hungry right now! Just made BF dinner as he was working a 12 hr day AND then did his food shopping so was knackered and I wanted to treat him seeing as he did the 4 hrs overtime to help him save money for my engagement ring so I want him to know I appreciate it! Normally I would avoid the sight and contact of any foods for a good week to begin with but I couldnt really escape it. However I didnt touch a morsel even tho my taste buds and smell is going mad and I suddenly am feeling the physical hunger that so far I havent noticed! :( x

Back