It looks like I CANNOT even have 1 day off plan! :0(

Well done on given the feast away, they look quite innocent really but mega points :eek: fudge much much safer
also agree with Bex & Jess, just remember that your not in it for a race its a nice healthy lifestyle change and try not to panic at what the scales are saying.

AAAwwww ladies, thank you so much for reading and your advice :D. The last 2 days I have eaten my points. Last week I was trying to fill them up with carbs, ok within my points but dont think my body likes them.

In truth when I am being good with my breakfast, Lunch and then a WW dinner with steamed veg. And maybe snacks in between with fruit. I am struggeling to eat the points. What do you fill up with in between. I'm not usually that hungry to snack. Somedays though are better than others. Someone has told be maybe go with the higher points meals. I am buying the frozen WW meals at the mo as its easier to point/manage and with living on my own works out cheaper with my shopping at the end of the week.

If I am not out a w/end I really do struggle.

Also this week I am allowed to add my exercise points. I havent been doing so. I dont have to do I??

Last edited:
Ok This is my tracker from Tue onwards.

I have the same breakfast as its easier for me to bring into work. I just mix a little yogurt in the bran flakes as I dont really like milk. BUT I love my small latte - go figure :doh::crazy:.

Also for luch been having salads to cut back on the carbs and have been really enjoying them.

Tuesday 20th

2 x Weetabix 2
Skinny Latte 1

Large Salad 0
Turkey 2
Tuna 1
Branston Pickle 1
Mayo 2
(and because its was treat/weigh in day) :17729:
Chips 8.5
Gravy 5

½ scone 4

21st Wed

Skinny latte 1
Bran flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yogurt 1

Large Salad 0
Chicken 2
Tuna 1
Branston Pickle 1
Mayo 2

Chicken and veg chow
Mein (count on us) 4

Fudge 2
1 pack of fruties 0.5
Melba Toast 3
Houmous 2

**still need to grab back 6 points** :angeldevil:

22nd Thursday

Skinny latte 1
Bran flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yogurt 1

Large Salad 0
Ham 2
Tuna 1
Branston Pickle 1
Mayo 2

Apple 0.5
Banana 1

You need to have 50 posts before you can do that chick - don't worry, only 2 more to go!

P.S. Well done on 1lb down!

Thanks DopeyAngel.

OOhh a friends has also said I can fill up with nuts.

As I wrote that, looked in my book and think not?

Ok, I can fill up with point by adding some fresh juice most days. And yogurts, I will get some in at w/end. I want to fill up healthy and not with just "fill up food"

So the way forward:

+ some fresh juice
+ some yogurt
+ varied low fat pre prepared meals (dont be afraid of points)

Ok, now I should be filling up with them. Thats a good start.

OOhh OOOhhh getting giddy now. Must also use up the SW burgers/sausages I have. Can have some for lunch an breakfast over the w/end with salad and veg.

Looking good, those Ww ready meals are really not that briiliant
the portion is small and the points quite low ok to have as a lunch with salad
but not really a main meal, your friend is right choose something slightly higher points wise
and use your points up that way to many of us have done the use up points on crisp and choc route which isn't the most healthy way to go

Thanks Kally. I am really nervous of boosting the points with choc and crisp though.:eek: I do like to save them as a treat.

Well without really trying, since Tuesday I have been eating my points. I still need to grab back 5 from Tuesday night. I know I will manage that this w.end. Also changed my cerial to Special K and I can have 40g for 2 points. So thats 0.5 up as well!

Thanks you all for your encouragement. Its been great :D

:banghead: doncha sometime wish you kept your mouth shut :doh:

The woman that come to WI with me is constantly looking and checking and straining her friging neck to see what I am eating. When I say strain I mean strain :airquote: (love that smilie).

She is not helping me, constantly looking at me is not helping, telling me what you eat every day is not helping. Telling me you never eat your points and still lose is not helping. Telling me you eat what you wish at w/ends it not helping!

Please leave me be! :massmoon:

IF, IF I wanted your help, I would open my mouth and ask for it! Thank you!

IF, IF I wanted your help, I would open my mouth and ask for it! Thank you!

Methinks maybe you need to send her an email that contains this?!

Poor you - it must be very demotivating for you. Do you think maybe you could have a word with her along the lines of...... 'I actually find it much easier to focus when I just get on with it by myself. If I talk about 'diet stuff' all the time it just triggers cravings. So I'd much prefer not to talk about it and to pretend that I'm not trying to lose weight at all if that's ok with you.'

If she is putting you off and making you feel 'bad' it won't help really. I'm sorry to hear that some people are so unsupportive but I'm sure lots of us can empathise. My colleagues are really supportive but most of my friends and family don't want me to lose weight and keep trying to sabotage me!

Thank you DopeyAngel. I know she thinks she is helping, but she just isnt. We rub each other up at the best of times as she is a know it all. HHmm will have a little think, thanks again :)

Morning all. Look at me! UP and very awake. Ok, not to unusual on a saturday, especially when its a lovely day. Washing on the line already. Breakfast eaten and just getting ready for my 45 mins spin class.

I feel vibrant and awake. I may even ditch my lie in tomorrow and go to spin again..................... or I am see how I go this morning.

I have been eating my points without a struggle this week, YYiipppeee. Can I just ask, do you eat all your exercise point? I've only really earned 4, I dont want to aim to high. Do I HAVE to eat them or can I just leave them?

:D Goodmorning
With the WI buddie I would just tell her that you'd perfer not to talk :airquote: weight watchers :airquote: all the time and just be allowed to get on with it in peace should you require help you will of course ask for her advice haha!!!
You don't have to use your AP which is a lovely bonus

Thanks Kally, she has come up to me and rubbed my back this morning and asked how I am????? WTF? eerr I am fine thank you, just ate a COW this w/end? What does she want me to say? Actually it sort of makes me giggle to?

HHmmm the romance is not going as romantic as I thought :sigh:. Yes we all like a nice guy, but can this nice guy please be a little bit bad to? I like him, I think he is great. He know all about me trying my hardest to lose this weight and is so supportive. But is he just to nice? I have been told in the past I am far to fussy and ditch guys before I have even got to know them. So I am getting to know him. On paper he is wonderful. Am I panicking as I am nearly 40, childless and ovaries ticking?? I feel like a time bomb? :eek::cry:

This song is going through my head at the moment:

I eat cannibal, feed on animal
Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
I eat cannibal, it's incredible
You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals

Haha!!! It's not what's about on paper though
if your just not feeling it Hun then ticking ovaries or not
it's just not going to stay the distance

Eh - you know what they say, give nice guys a try! But then you'll follow your own feelings in the end anyway so one way or another you'll make a decision. Just try not to end up being mean to him just cos he's nice! One of my friends was terribly mean to this really nice guy just because she could get away with it - poor thing! I'm sure you'll come to your own conclusion about him sooner or later - what someone is like on paper isn't everything. Anyway, don't listen to owt I say about fellas - my life is a barren wasteland of no menfolk at the moment!

Hope this week you can ignore your colleague - try not to let her wind you up chick, she probably can't help but be a nosey nellie!

Ladies, you are wonderful. Thank goodness I found this forum. Your like a tonic :D

Well I live in hope (or is it dream land :p). I'm off to New York in 8 weeks, early b/day pressie and you never know. Jon Bon Jovi may very well donate some of his sperm at the local sperm banks ... Nah .... Oh well .... will look for a rich, fertile yank then :cool:. After all I am going to be a little carrie and a little of samantha after all ;)

Blimey, my body is still aching after Fridays gym session of cardio and weights and Saturdays spin class. Must remember its still reparing itself from the op?

My asthma is playing up, and was yesterday. Now its only exercise related asthma but hasnt played up for a while.

I need to either get on my bike tonight and maybe not do so many hills or go to the gym for mixture of weights and cardio? BUT you can never usually get on any equipments between 4-8pm and it will drive me mad!

HHmmmmm to do, to do. Think I will get out on the bike and not push myself so much. Its a nice night. Even though I look like a spanner in my helmet, haaa haa. I need to do it as said I would exercise 4 x a week.

Back