It looks like I CANNOT even have 1 day off plan! :0(

Fingers crossed for you Jov haha!!! Obviously don't know ya name so I have just gone for something short
I'm sure WI went well, and she is only jealous one of those me me me types by the sound of it

Thanks DopeyAngel and Kally. I lost .................... drum roll ........................ 2lbs OMG :eek::bliss: and on totm to. So happy, I swear it was those spinning classes! I havent worked that blooming hard for a long time.

Operation New York looking good, not to be fat in August also on track.

Thank you ladies for letting me waffle on, its really helped :D

Kally, I like my new nickname, thank you :)

Well done on the 2lbs - that's brilliant. Glad you're feeling better now - huge sigh of relief :)

Well done on your loss hun! xx

Thanks DopeyAngel and Kally. I lost .................... drum roll ........................ 2lbs OMG :eek::bliss: and on totm to. So happy, I swear it was those spinning classes! I havent worked that blooming hard for a long time.

Well done Jov! That's fantastic! x

OK, the nerves are back for WI tomorrow. I haven’t had a very good exercise week with still having this darn chesty cough! I have only done around 2.5 hrs and that includes only one spin class. :sigh:

I also went out to a friend’s party this w/end. Had a wonderful time and stuck to mainly carb based foods, but drank a bottle of wine and several vodka and diet cokes from 5pm – 4am. OOhh lordie :eek:. As well as sticking on you tube, with lyrics and singing our hearts out whilst popping the helium balloons and thinking it was very funny at the time :bolt::party0016:. OOhh goodness me. I am not a big drinker at the best of times and usually it’s only a couple of glasses of wine and I am mortled. Had a wonderful day/night though.

I wasn’t so naughty yesterday as I had no fat food in the house and I wasn’t sober enough still by 1pm to go ut in the car a drive. So I didn’t really eat too much. Just downed the water.
So tired today. HHmmm I wonder how this will affect me tomorrow. :(

OK, the nerves are back for WI tomorrow. I haven’t had a very good exercise week with still having this darn chesty cough! I have only done around 2.5 hrs and that includes only one spin class. :sigh:

I also went out to a friend’s party this w/end. Had a wonderful time and stuck to mainly carb based foods, but drank a bottle of wine and several vodka and diet cokes from 5pm – 4am. OOhh lordie :eek:. As well as sticking on you tube, with lyrics and singing our hearts out whilst popping the helium balloons and thinking it was very funny at the time :bolt::party0016:. OOhh goodness me. I am not a big drinker at the best of times and usually it’s only a couple of glasses of wine and I am mortled. Had a wonderful day/night though.

I wasn’t so naughty yesterday as I had no fat food in the house and I wasn’t sober enough still by 1pm to go ut in the car a drive. So I didn’t really eat too much. Just downed the water.
So tired today. HHmmm I wonder how this will affect me tomorrow. :(

Good luck for WI - i'm sure you will be fine:) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Oh gawd Jov :D oh well at least you enjoyed yourself hen and thats the main thing
hope the head is feeling ok this evening
good luck for WI tomorrow fingers crossed for ya

:sigh: :eek: :badmood:

I've gained a pound. Have been good tue - fri, sun- mon. Ok not exercised as much as I did last week, but still did 2hrs 30 mins :(.

One day on the booze, which is something I dont normally do (and I didnt even pig out) and I have gained. I weighed on my scales yesterdy and lost 1lb, but not on the WW one's today :sigh:

One lousy day off and look what happens. Blooming scary. :eek:

:sigh: :eek: :badmood:

I've gained a pound. Have been good tue - fri, sun- mon. Ok not exercised as much as I did last week, but still did 2hrs 30 mins :(.

One day on the booze, which is something I dont normally do (and I didnt even pig out) and I have gained. I weighed on my scales yesterdy and lost 1lb, but not on the WW one's today :sigh:

One lousy day off and look what happens. Blooming scary. :eek:

Aaah Jov, you will have that off in no time!!! It could just be one of those things :) <- i'd put a hug smilie but i cant find it!:eek:

OOhh Emma thank you for your support :)

Look how well you are going :bliss: A very BIG well done to you :D.

I HAVE to get 2lbs off now for next week to stay on track.

I'm seeing Peter Kay tonight, so no gym.
Have a date tomorrow night, so no gym.

Will have to do spin on thur/sat/sun and maybe push the weights on fri night! OOhh poop as writing this, I realised I have my beautiful nephew overnight on Friday, sat day, so that plan is out of the window. HHmmm

Isnt there a fast track menu somewhere? Does anyone have it to hand?

I wouldn't worry about the 1lb - I often find my weight goes up and down a little bit and it's not a 'real gain' i.e. not fat anyway because a few days later it's gone. I suspect it has something to do with dehydration etc after the alcohol - at first our bodies lose weight as they dehydrate and then they retain water for a couple of days.

Verrrrry jealous of you going to see Peter Kay!

Thanks Dopey. I was 1lb down yesterday, so today is like 2lb on really? I will fight at it again this week and pray next Tuesday is a better WI for me.

I'm ssssoooo giddy to see PK tonight and Rick Astley is supporting him for 30 mins :D

One bottle of wine and a few vodkas won't put 1lb on you. Honest. It's more likely to be water retention or something. To gain 1 lb you need to consume something like an EXTRA 3500 cals over the amount you need and since a bottle of wine us about 600 well, that's some amount of vodka you must gave knocked back to make the other 2900 cals ;)

that's some amount of vodka you must gave knocked back to make the other 2900 cals ;)
:giggle: good lord, I cannot drink that amount, I'm a light weight :innocent0002:. I ate really well leading up till the saturday and lets face it, could really eat much on the sunday and didnt really have any bad food it. EVEN, my costco cake is still in the fridge :eek:.

Thank you starlight. I shall be EXTRA good this week and see what Tuesday brings.

Look how well you are going :bliss: A very BIG well done to you :D.

Aww thank you very much

I'm seeing Peter Kay tonight, so no gym.
Very jealous! Hope you had an awesome time!

Have a date tomorrow night, so no gym.
Oooooh enjoy your date!:)

Cant help with the fast track stuff - sorry!

I havent gone today :sigh:. I havent been bad, but I havent been good IYSWIM? :(

I have only managed they gym once, when I had half the day off on Friday. I am coughing so deeply that when I do, I am gasping for breath. But my peak flow still says 400-450. I left a message with the dr saying its worse morning/night and could I have a new inhaler. I'm on brown and blue at the moment. BUT I would not say I am an astmatic????

I "think" I may have maintained. But to hear it said to me, whist "she" is there is something I really feel I cannot cope with. Does this make sense?

I am bulimic, I cannot even say used to be. But whilst doing a healthy eating plan, I dont feel the urge to binge, I'm putting healthy food in my body. But I think today would have pushed me a step to far, I cannot do that to myself :cry:. So having a week of as in WI day.

Will try my damndest to be very good this week, get back to my spin classes with my inhaler. If I gasp for breath, then go and do some weights.

This is a promise to me, so I dont want to let myself down. Just over 5 weeks to NY. Lets see if I can get 5lbs off for then.:)

Back