It Must Be The Diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Meneither, 3 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It Must be the diet how many time have i heard that this week And im only on day 5.

I made a mistake at work on Tuesday - Must be the diet
    Think i have cystitis - Must be the diet

Others have sore throats and sore mouths - Must be the diet

I have lost 7lb since Sunday - Must be the diet.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Well done on the weight loss so far!!! Sorry about your UTI, keep drinking though - the more dilute the urine the less it will sting when you pee!!

And lol, I have that at work - I'm a midwife and people tend to forget that just because they're pregnant they're not immune from everything that can go wrong when you're not pregnant, everything ~must~ be pregnancy related!!! :)
  4. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

That's very true. The number of times I hear people say it must be the diet. :eek:
  5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hhhhaha ur soo right
    well done on ya fab loss so far

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    That is so
  7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

How very true, whenever i have a headache at work, sore throat, temp & basically feel abit under the weather i'm always told "IT MUST BE THE DIET" :rotflmao: Doesn't it just drive you mad?!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.