IT ROCKED.....!!!!

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
I'm up at the ungodly hour because I simply can't sleep anymore because my feet are in pain!!!!!

I'm just running a bath to soak my poor achy body as last night was all go and I don't think I sat down once....!

IT ROCKED...!

All in all there was about 160 ladies - they started arriving bang on 7:30pm and then they just kept arriving...!

160 was actually a really nice number and I think I might reconsider the number of tickets I sell for each event. I had 250 to sell but seeing the room last night, I think another 100 would have made it too cramped so I might reconsider at 200..

It was great and I had such lovely feedback as the ladies were leaving. The DJ did really well to keep so many of them up on the dance floor...

I did a little speech at 11pm thanking everyone for coming and everyone cheered as the DJ introduced me which was quite nice, especially after such hard work....

Had lots of comments about the dress and shoes..... One (larger) lady said "I've been admiring you in your dress all night" and then said to one of her friends - "I'm going to be slim enough one day to get in a dress like that".... how funny!

Anyway, I'm going to go jump in the bath and as soon as photos are ready I'll attempt to post some...!

Wishing you all a good weekend.

H xx

Fabulous Hannah, couldn't be more thrilled for you, you sooo deserved it to be a roaring success. Go pamper yourself and then get those piccies posted!

Georgie
x

SO glad it all went well Hannah - you put such a alot of work into it i had no doubt it would be a roaring success! Well done xxx

Well done Hannah - it sounds like the night was a total success :D.

Echoing everyone above me - I am really looking forward to seeing piccies of the night and your dress!!!

Fantastic Hannah...glad it all went so well..you have worked really hard and it had paid off. Well done.

Get posting those pics..

Well done on the event and the nice comments..

Any plans to expand to say Norwich or even Lincoln by xmas lol

Well I have no words but this sums it up:

:party0023::party0023::party0036::bliss:

:party0019::talk017::gen126::party0011:

:massmoon::party0038::sign0137::girlpower:

:happy096:

Well done on what sounded like a great night, really pleased for you. Looking forward to seeing any piccies.

Great Night had by all then!!

Well done for all your organising as it sounds like everyone had a blast.
well Done
TA

Back