It seems impossible right now

claire30

Banned
I'm struggling and I mean struggling everyday from 12:15 at work.

Can't believe I have 19 lbs to feel good about myself again.. But it just seems impossible.

I won't give up though, I just wont.

Anybody else 'Feel' this way?

its not impossible sweetie. stick with it, we're all here for you.

i DO know how u feel tho. i cant offer any words of advice, your goal is sooooooooo close, so dont give up. wont be long now.

MASSIVE HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you honestly can do this!! just visualize how happy and proud of yourself you will be when you have reached your goal!! then realise its not a fantasy!!! it can be a reality!
YOU CAN DO THIS!!! its not easy! but you can!! x

Claire, you can do this! look how far you have come so far! I totally undertstand as all will at some point on the plan how tough it is, buts its not forever and once you get :) keep ploughing in a few weeks and your there! :)

It's really easy !! Just treat it as you would getting older!!! After a while it gets to be a habit ( just like eating too much or not doing enough exercise ) and that way the time just flies.

Im into week 5 and im struggling like hell!! work makes it a hell of a lot worse coz im a chef. :( but im hanging on in there i just count down the days till my weigh in knowing its gna be worth the wait. ive got a wedding to go to in august so thats wats keeping me going i need to be thin bridesmaid dont wanna stick out like a sore thumb amongst the rest. if u set urself a goal to focus on it helps soo much!

just think of yourself 19ibs lighter for the summer, think back on what was your reason for doing this diet, maybe look back at some old photo to spur you on, or look at clothes catalogues and think of all the nice clothes you could buy a size or 2 smaller. you had the willpower to start this diet so you have the willpower to stick with it :)

if it will help you get through the long day try splitting the shakes so you have 6smaller shakes a day. i found this very helpful when i was struggling. and once you have that first weigh in under your belt it will spur you on for the following week x x

Aww thank you very much for your posts :) I sounded really bad didn't I lol
Well I'm proud to say another week done 1 lb down this week.

So 18 lbs to go now this week will be a fantastic week I'm hopeful and as most of u said its only for a very short time it's having the strength to carry on, and that's what I'm doing now. :)

Thank u again. Xx Claire

well done hun, glad your doing fab now. woop! its worth not giving in when u feel better about yourself isnt it. its a sense of achievment. well done.

i have totm in 7 days and i can feel myself bloating already and getting grumpy (god help this household....... doesnt help with kids been off school either, MISS MY ROUTINE) - my weigh in today at somepoint this morning (friday) not expecting much to be honest as i look like a bloated beach whale!!!

have a good weekend peeps xxxxxxxxxxx

Claire,

I'm on LT for the second time (last time about 4/5 years ago) and I am a very boring old goat I know, but last time I did this diet, when I felt my resolve slipping I watched the LT 'video' again from their website. It reminded me why it works and just seemed to slap me back on track.

It may not work for your but it did for me (although it looks like it's been made by a 9 year old when I watch it via my laptop!)

Just imagine in 18lbs time the feeling of sliding those jeans on, fastening them and not feeling like you're being chopped in half by the waistband!

Good luck hunny bun!
x

Hey Claire, only just seen this post hun. You and I both know how hard this diet is and I know you've been feeling better since then (I hope you still are), but you also know much it's worth sticking to, just keep thinking of that fab body you'll have and all those nicer clothes you'll be able to wear xxx

well done hun, glad your doing fab now. woop! its worth not giving in when u feel better about yourself isnt it. its a sense of achievment. well done.
Thank you :D
i have totm in 7 days and i can feel myself bloating already and getting grumpy (god help this household....... doesnt help with kids been off school either, MISS MY ROUTINE) - my weigh in today at somepoint this morning (friday) not expecting much to be honest as i look like a bloated beach whale!!!

have a good weekend peeps xxxxxxxxxxx
How did your weigh in go? xx
Claire,

I'm on LT for the second time (last time about 4/5 years ago) and I am a very boring old goat I know, but last time I did this diet, when I felt my resolve slipping I watched the LT 'video' again from their website. It reminded me why it works and just seemed to slap me back on track.
very true..:)
It may not work for your but it did for me (although it looks like it's been made by a 9 year old when I watch it via my laptop!)

Just imagine in 18lbs time the feeling of sliding those jeans on, fastening them and not feeling like you're being chopped in half by the waistband!

Good luck hunny bun!
x
Thank you hun hope your doing well still?:)
Hey Claire, only just seen this post hun. You and I both know how hard this diet is and I know you've been feeling better since then (I hope you still are), but you also know much it's worth sticking to, just keep thinking of that fab body you'll have and all those nicer clothes you'll be able to wear xxx
Thank you for your support :)

Well im finally getting there at last lol

how is everyone else getting on?

claire xx

Good Luck, you can do it

Back